Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cumming..

iamme

The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight -- it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.

It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven.

Originally posted by ou812

The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight -- it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.

It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven.

:laugh: alright arnold :shaky:

no more Pumping Iron for you!!!

Originally posted by ou812

:laugh:

TOPIC:

Do you cum with your partner at the same time? do you like that? how often does that happen?

...or is it just too confusing when that happens?

Originally posted by bobbalou

:laugh:

TOPIC:

Do you cum with your partner at the same time? do you like that? how often does that happen?

...or is it just too confusing when that happens?

I don't have any weak points. I had weak points three years ago, but my main thing in mind is, my goal always was, to even out everything to the point... that everything is perfect. Which means if I want to increase one muscle a half inch, the rest of the body has to increase. I would never make one muscle increase or decrease, because everything fits together now, and all I have to do is get my posing routine down more perfect, which is almost impossible to do, you know. It's perfect already.

Originally posted by Mystify22

wtf I got lost after the first few sentences...

With my ex, we used to be able to come at the same time which was always nice, however I woul dusually cum first maybe have some multiples then he'd go. Whichever, both felt great :D

:eek: OMG....Looking at your pic a few minutes ago on another thread and then reading this.....:jawdrop::drool: :drool: :drool:

I would love "to go"the same time with you !;)

Originally posted by adrenalineam

We cum together probably 70% of the time, mostly because the sounds she makes when she cums turn me on too damn much.

yeah, biggest turn on ever! its a little slice of heaven :)

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i like to come together and at different times!!

variety is the key to life.

same with me. sumtimes she cums sooner than me, but as long as she does, thats all that matters. i love how she feels when im inside her and she cums. :drool:

hmm, 70% of females fake it.....so say statistics....

who are they foolin'

i don't believe in that.....

but, hmmm same time...i suppose u have to be in tune to eachothers rythm....and pace it....takes practise...

but, then again.....that could be interesting, i would imagine.