Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious and JP?

Originally posted by aixgurlie

yes its this wknd at black:)

thank you, that's all I needed to know...to the rest of you, get a life and stop posting on threads about DJs you hate...don't you have anything better to do with your time?

Originally posted by drevil46

1st--it was still exit--no new venue--no new system no new nothing! jp brought the crowd! 2nd---nye--so many different place to go, but why did 12,00 show up at exit---JP

and 3rd---were did the 12,000 go everyweek after well lets see NYC nightlife right about now isn't really happening since idiots can't go anywhere and not G-out non the less that a big portion of those 12,000 were prob college kids home for the weekend, and if for the 7 years he spent at SF why didn't everynite have the same amount of people as theme party nites---tough one...some people don't go out every fucking weekend!he still has his crowd that is at black week in and week out--the same that were at SF each week!

THEY SHOW UP 4 JP CUZ HES A DRUGGIE JUST LIKE THEM,:laugh:

Originally posted by silverbull

whos gonna take advice from you with a dj list like yours and pics like yours. I bet if there was pictures of every jp fan in here it would look exactly like the pic in your sig and that is sad and funny. But at least other clubs arent completely packed with those type of clubbers so its all good for the rest of us. Also are there any jp fans over 26? and did any of you jp fans now a days here him in 1995,1996? totally different style. Him and his crowd love each other because of a CERTAIN SOMETHING.

Exactly. Silverbull speaks the truth. :aright: I was an SF head back in the day and I don't sound or think like this chooch NOT ALL THERE does. :no: I have an open mind when it comes to other djs and styles. I like Tenaglia too. Just because you like JP does not mean all the other djs stink!! There are djs like Cox, Oakenfold, and Tiesto that are more world reknown and better than JP and I still like JP. The fans who think JP is the best dj in the world are wrong and in some cases ignorant. The people who make opinions and decisions b4 all the facts are presented to them are fools. Dance music is now like a religion, there are soo many styles and djs to pick and choose from. My opinion is to each his own. I didn't hear JP until 97 but, how did he play in 95 & 96?