Bling

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by funketeer

I think the one who is dyin' for a pumbling job is you...face it! :D

btw, you should neve quote presidents you have zero idea about. 99% of dade county, think Lincoln invented the churro..

Originally posted by saleen351

this statement sums up dade county

"I have never seen snow, or been in a plane."

people in Miami live in their own little bubble with no real world exposure to teach them that they really are the trash of the country. All they know is crime, and poverty, and spanglish, they have no idea there is a whole world of people out there, who don't sell drugs, who can speak english, who can name 3 presidents, who don't don't blame castro, but blame the dumb spics of cuba for supporting him, people who can sympathize with Isreal and the same people know south american's are to blame themselves, not politics.

Bling you are the poster child of ignorance in dade county. Latins can't leave Dade county, they have no where to go. No place will accept them, and their education and lack of english prevents them from living in other areas of the country. This is why you see cities like Union city NJ, where it's all cubans, and the real problem is, a generation from now, the dade county trash, won't be educated and well rounded enough to fit into everyday american jobs and societys and communities. Thus the cycle of the rubber boat people will continue. Dade county is a garbage dump, and not sure how much more trash it can hold. We may have to drain some of the everglades to make room for the new wave of the columbian coke whores and cuban boat people, all the while if you are from Hati you get kicked back..

support prop 46, save a county from the trash people. We don't want bars on our windows and spics with trash bags as window tint. We need to preserve our green lawns so the sand lot lawns of dade won't kill our property values. We need a county, where 1987 nissan centras with no exhaust are not the norm. We need a county where spanglish is only reserved for those who wash our cars. We need a county where we have citizens who want to be american and not go back at the first sign of the drug dealers are not killing each other. We want a county whereas we don't require our cops to wear kevlar and to carry m16's like Brazil and dade county aka little south america. We need a county with strong leaders who know how to operate WW2 Gas Chambers to intimadate the dade county residents who come up to our great land and polute it with their spic talk.

This goes down on the records ... u actually took all that time to write this garbage? :laugh: :laugh:

LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRR :blown:

but ...

We need a county with strong leaders who know how to operate WW2 Gas Chambers to intimadate the dade county residents who come up to our great land and polute it with their spic talk.

This is the saddest attempt for atention whoring I ever read ...

Now ... hurry up and put extra cheese on my pizza ... you wanna be Italian. :blown:

This is a good thread - don't let him jack it

people in Miami live in their own little bubble with no real world exposure to teach them that they really are the trash of the country. All they know is crime, and poverty, and spanglish, they have no idea there is a whole world of people out there, who don't sell drugs, who can speak english, who can name 3 presidents, who don't don't blame castro, but blame the dumb spics of cuba for supporting him, people who can sympathize with Isreal and the same people know south american's are to blame themselves, not politics.

Bling you are the poster child of ignorance in dade county. Latins can't leave Dade county, they have no where to go. No place will accept them, and their education and lack of english prevents them from living in other areas of the country. This is why you see cities like Union city NJ, where it's all cubans, and the real problem is, a generation from now, the dade county trash, won't be educated and well rounded enough to fit into everyday american jobs and societys and communities. Thus the cycle of the rubber boat people will continue. Dade county is a garbage dump, and not sure how much more trash it can hold. We may have to drain some of the everglades to make room for the new wave of the columbian coke whores and cuban boat people, all the while if you are from Hati you get kicked back..

support prop 46, save a county from the trash people. We don't want bars on our windows and spics with trash bags as window tint. We need to preserve our green lawns so the sand lot lawns of dade won't kill our property values. We need a county, where 1987 nissan centras with no exhaust are not the norm. We need a county where spanglish is only reserved for those who wash our cars. We need a county where we have citizens who want to be american and not go back at the first sign of the drug dealers are not killing each other. We want a county whereas we don't require our cops to wear kevlar and to carry m16's like Brazil and dade county aka little south america. We need a county with strong leaders who know how to operate WW2 Gas Chambers to intimadate the dade county residents who come up to our great land and polute it with their spic talk.

btw, you should neve quote presidents you have zero idea about. 99% of dade county, think Lincoln invented the churro..

You should know that Lincoln abolished slavery because he had an affair with one of his black slaves, whom he fathered a child with. His anti-slavery stance is not the only reason that got him killed, at the time of his presidency he was thought of to be gay by his peers, because he sometimes shared a bed with his working partner Joshua Speed...homosexuality was unacceptable back in those days.

Sounds incredible, right? I dug out these articles for your reading enjoyment.

021703p4.jpg

020203p13.jpg

You've got it backwards Saline...your "problem" here in South Florida is not an infiltration of immigrants, but actually the rise of the next generation of US Citizens...people like me born in this great country from immigrant parents armed with not only a strong understanding and use of the English language and culture but also a strong respect and appreciation for our heritage.

We don't feel bound by any limits, whether they are county lines or otherwise...moreover, we have been raised with an ideal to transcend boundaries and limits and live up to our fullest potential. Being a financial guy, what the hell are you doing in South Florida....leaving the hub of the financial world...my brother, on the other hand, not only armed with a strong hispanic background, but also a degree from Georgetown University is thriving in Manhattan in the financial world. The problem is you. And it's not with us...it's with yourself. You are too egotistical to realize that the world doesn't revolve around you and furthermore ignorant to realize your own full potential. Instead you choose to be lazy and blame us for your obstacles in life and business.

That's fine....you're only giving away opportunities to others more qualified and eager to take your place.

FX

Honestly I dont see why you guys even take the time to reply:

he does it out pure pleasure!

He loves to see everyone jump up in arms when he says something very disrespectful to everyone....dont you get it?

I wish no harm to this man as he is "begging for attention" psycologically everytime he does it.

Chances are he couldnt defend himself for shit if he was confronted in real person.

I laugh at the things he says and how y'all jump up because:

1. We know who we are

2. We have nothing to fear....AND

3. We dont give three fucks what he thinks.

:D:D:D

I am the future.

I am the shiny light on your darkest night,

Imagine a time no fear to crime,

A better tomorrow, no tears no sorrows,

Imagine a place beyond time beyond space,

Imagine you'll find a new state of mind,

A guiding light thru your darkest night.

Imagine its true,

The future is you,

The future is beautiful,

Welcome to the future.................

...................................................................................................

Just remember that. ;)

Whew, this thread took a nasty turn...

Anyway, gettin' back to the roots of the thread...

Bling is the nicest, coolest mortgage broker you'll ever meet!

brokers are stuck to get her :)

... so happy to get her! :D

I am Clem, a southern belle but definitely no debutante, and all I wanna do is write. That's me. If you have some time and would like to see a sample of my writing go here for a twisted prose piece ....

http://duneshack.uturnmag.com/

Click on Clementyne Howard 'Atypical Conversation'

(Only if ya want to, I don't want you to think I'm spamming ya! If you do check it out, I am not always that twisted. heh heh. ;) )

:lol3: he said coke! :D

Originally posted by tired

then who did invent the churro???? that just shot my thesis paper all to shit!!

his name is Pepe De La Rosa Montana.

you can find him on the 103 St Hialeah and the 826 exit.

can't miss him, short, always has a hat on..

oh oh

and he invented a churro with cheese and guyava in it...

he da man!

:rolleyes:

Saleen, you ignorant meaningless little shit :rolleyes:

It is better to remain silent and be thought a

fool than to speak and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

The only satisfaction I get from reading your shit is that it has bitterness written all over, I'm glad you're sad, I celebrate your bitterness, I rejoice on your tragic lonely existence.

Racist people like you are the main reason why this world has gone to shit, I think you need to duel with all those demons that haunt you oh so constantly.

A grown man living with a roommate = Gay!

A man living over 1,000 miles away from his family = An Immigrant

A man who fears what he can't understand = An Ignorant

A man without love = A dead man walking

A man from New Jersey = A minority

Now, do us all a favor and go fuck yourself.

Saleen's hate is no joke, he's the real deal...evil shit!

:cool:;)

Originally posted by blondeboheme

Whew, this thread took a nasty turn...

Anyway, gettin' back to the roots of the thread...

Bling is the nicest, coolest mortgage broker you'll ever meet!

thanks clem and ur the nicest gal ive met in long time as well. def the bestest souther gal ive ever met bar none :D

yo that hut track is pretty good...

That sample is actually on 2 tracks that I've heard. One is Chris Lum's 'Big Tool' EP and the other is 'Jump, jump' [Rock Your Body]. Jimmy T. has played it at Nerve and Privilege but I forget who produced it. Great track.

Originally posted by guyman1966

My two questions from this thread:

(1) – If you have seen a picture of Bling – (and how can you miss one if you post on CP) – then why would anyone ask to see a picture of his sister?

(2) - FUNK reads LAMBDA!????!!!!

(1) I saw your picture on CP and you are one ugly motherfucker.

(2) I do read Lambda and you are one ugly motherfucker.

:deadfish: