Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza....who has been?

amazing time... nothing like it in the world.. went for 10-11 days last August for our honeymoon...

It really is a different world.

If you really want to find out about it....

try ibiza spotlight

The people on the message board there can really help you out.

must see clubs

Space, Amnesia and PACHA!!!

We stayed in Playa Den Bossa. Can't remember the name of the hotel but it was really nice and close to most of the clubs.

Few tips...

Rent a car!!!

If you're going to do drugs, get them before going to the clubs.

bring alot of $$$.

be prepared to not eat that much.

Get ready to party like you've never partied before.

It's really something you have to experience...

We're planning on going next year again... can't make it this year.

here's a few pics...you can see the rest @

afterhoursny.com

Roger Sanchez @ Pacha

2ibiza024.jpg

Me, the wife and PVD

2ibiza121.jpg

Amnesia's Crowd

2ibiza127.jpg

u would have to talk to me in person about ibiza cause theres too much to write...put it ya this way....u never come back the same...moneys a non-factor overthere...meaning that while everythings expensive, u have no problem paying top dollar because the quality is top notch...and that goes for everything from clubs, to clothes to food...ull always have the memories in ur head...everything this other dude said is valid as well...check my signature...ive been there the last 2 years and hoping i can make it back this year...ughh i would be so upset if i couldnt but it would be for reasons totally outta my control, otherwise id be there 110%...by the way to the guy who just posted...u must have met a generous italian who gave ya the pure MDMA cause ur eyes r buggin in that pic...there were giving them to us for free over there (although i dont do drugs)

actually that night the pill weren't as strong as the night before... We acutally met a guy named Magnum who gave us his business card while over there...

All you had to do was page him and he'd ride his bicycle to meet you in Town and sell you 5 packs for 20 euros. :aright:

It was great but we def. felt it once we got home..

I don't know how people can take pills every weekend.. We did it 3 times during the 10 days we were there and it def. hit us pretty hard.

Sucks I can't make it this year... going on a cruise in November instead with the whole family...

Hopefully next year

Been there last 2 years. I stayed at jet bossa which overall was a good hotel, good price and was in a party area and like a 2min walk to bora bora and about 5 min or so to club space. Bora bora during the day is kick ass its just a big party on the beach all day.A must is mannumission at privilege and crico loco at dc-10. My favorite club was pacha by far had a great vibe but then again the whole island does. Of course ya got to check out a sunset one of the days your there go to san antonio lots of people go to cafe del mar but i prefer mambo hey have a great resident dj. I suggest going in august i went the last week in aug the first time and the first week last year. Aug is pretty much the peak month during the season.

As far as any tips....

I would diagree with the first guy about renting a car ,acouple of reasons are ther are basically no driving rules or laws there and people drive like maniacs. 2nd if your gonna get wasted on drinks,drugs,etc ya dont want to be driving around an island you dont know. Finally taxis are pretty cheap if your splitting them with friends and you can get rides from locals for like 5 to 10 bucks.

Drugs...

You go to down town ibiza town and there will be people all over promoting parties and handing out flyers ask one of them and within minutes they will be having someone coming to you with something. I even got a little drawn out map from some dude to a bar and got there asked for roberto and next thing ya know i walk out with a brick of hash and a gram of pure mdma.Drugs there are cheaper than any place i have ever been. As far as coke they call it charlie there and you will find it real easy from african guys selling sunglasses, gold chains, etc on the streets. I paid 40 for gram.Pills seem to be not as strong as US but your a fool if you pay more than 7 bucks a shot. You can make deals with these people.

Clubs...

Plan out the parties you really want to go to since there s so much going on. There are really 6 main clubs to go to and tons of bars to check out. There are really not to strict on dress code anywhere but i would dress up alittle for pacha or el divino. The door people dont even check you for anything and you can walk right in with pills in your pocket and there are people selling all over in the clubs. You can bring cameras into almost all the clubs but they are not allowed in space. i would skip the foam party but it is a cool experience for the first time and its like 5 in the morning when it starts. if your a real party person you will prob hit the wall by day 4.

I would go for atleast 8 days and you need to recoup for acouple days when ya get back i came back on a friday so you can get the weekend t o relax when ya get back..

Bring lots of money cuz like the other post this is not the time to cut costs this is a vacation of a lifetime that you never ever will forget. Just imagine having the best time of your life for a week straight. I could go on and on also you just got to go beacuse its so hard to put in words...

Have fun..Dance on..Im out

Originally posted by pumavisor808

amazing time... nothing like it in the world.. went for 10-11 days last August for our honeymoon...

It really is a different world.

If you really want to find out about it....

try ibiza spotlight

The people on the message board there can really help you out.

must see clubs

Space, Amnesia and PACHA!!!

We stayed in Playa Den Bossa. Can't remember the name of the hotel but it was really nice and close to most of the clubs.

Few tips...

Rent a car!!!

If you're going to do drugs, get them before going to the clubs.

bring alot of $$$.

be prepared to not eat that much.

Get ready to party like you've never partied before.

It's really something you have to experience...

We're planning on going next year again... can't make it this year.

here's a few pics...you can see the rest @

afterhoursny.com

Roger Sanchez @ Pacha

2ibiza024.jpg

Me, the wife and PVD

2ibiza121.jpg

Amnesia's Crowd

2ibiza127.jpg

We stayed at the Torre Del Mar.

Other great hotels are the Hotel Club Goleta/Hotel Clun Tres Carabelas - sirenishotels.com

Hotel El Corso - clubgreenoasis.com

Royal Plaza is also nice but not on the beach...however its right in Ibizatown.

These are all 4 star hotels. Anything lower you may run into no air condition and crappy rooms. But if your just looking for a place to crash and nothing else, go with a 3star hotel.

PM me if you need further information.

wut would anyone recommend as the best side of the island to stay on? we've been looking at a lot of different places, and we've been most interested in Playa d'en Bossa. seems to be the most conveniant place to stay. anyone have any suggestions for a fair priced place to stay? all i need is 2 beds and air conditioning. thats it. lol. all we're gonna use the room for is passing out drunk, showering, and getting dresses. we'll be spending all our days on the beach (where we'll probably sleep alot too) and nites will be in clubs. so who needs a nice and expensive room?

Originally posted by xtcgspot

wut would anyone recommend as the best side of the island to stay on? we've been looking at a lot of different places, and we've been most interested in Playa d'en Bossa. seems to be the most conveniant place to stay. anyone have any suggestions for a fair priced place to stay? all i need is 2 beds and air conditioning. thats it. lol. all we're gonna use the room for is passing out drunk, showering, and getting dresses. we'll be spending all our days on the beach (where we'll probably sleep alot too) and nites will be in clubs. so who needs a nice and expensive room?

Def stay in Playa if you can. Nice beach and very conveniant. There is a nice 3star hotel called the Nautico Ebeso. Its on the beach and ranges from about 70-120 euros a night. Friends of mine are staying there the last 2 weeks of Aug for about 134 a night in USD with tax and breakfast included.

playa d'en bossa defintiely the best spot to stay...u can walk to space and bora bora and its the only reasonably priced place..san antonio is way overpriced and ur not really near anything to do during the day..ibiza town is classy but also nothing to really do during the day....id rather spend my money taking cabs at night than in the day to get to clubs like pacha, eden, el divino, etc etc./...by the way DC-10 is so sick u cant even put words on it...and if u dont make We Love Sundays at Space, then u havent had the whole ibiza experience...like i said before way too much to write on Ibiza..just make sure u have an AC or a fan in ur hotel cause mine the last 2 years didnt..and this past summer was the heat wave in europe that killed mad people...i was there when the blackout in NYC happened...if u thought that was hot, that wasnt shit compared to dealing with about 10 degrees warmer without an AC or a fan for 8 days

Originally posted by joecrack13

...by the way DC-10 is so sick u cant even put words on it...

wuts dc-10? is it the name of the club? or the party? this is something i havent heard about yet. most of the other parties ive gotten feedback about, but no one has mentioned dc-10 to me.

no one mentioned sundays at space either. i didnt know something hot was goin on there that nite too.

so far our schedule is ridiculous. we arrive sunday 9/5, we'll be going to space.

monday is Release Yourself w/ Roger Sanchez.

Tuesday 9/7 is Carl Cox's closing party.

Wednesday is Morillo and/or Mauro Picotto, we're gonna try to go to both, depending on set times.

Thursday has nothing scheduled yet, but im very curious to see what gets booked at Amnesia. unfortunately PVD is at amnesia the week before we go and the week after. he's got an every-other-week residency this summer. so i dont know who's fillin in the weeks in between yet.

Friday is Danny Howells.

Saturday is so far unscheduled.

and sunday is Judge Jules, then we're comin back home unfortunately

plus we plan on chillin out to watch the sunset at cafe del mar every day before we go out for the nite. its a full week to say the least

Originally posted by msoprano13

bro is you go to judgel jules instead of we love sundays at space you are def not smoking the right kind of stuff...sundays at space are mad especially during the day...nothing beats the terrace with the sun blasitng down on you...

the club opens up at 8 am sunday morn and doesnt close til 6am mon morn....

well we're tryin to see as many diff dj's as possible. we're def goin to space the first day we're there, which is sunday. we'll take it day by day. if sunday at space is really ridiculous the first time, then we'll go back the 2nd time too. im not really opposed to skipping judge jules. i havent heard many good things about him anyway.

im really hopin steve lawler is in ibiza the week we're there. ive never seen him live, but he's # 1 on my list to see. whether i see him in nyc or ibiza first, im seeing him the next opportunity i have. ive seen that he's scheduled for space sundays for the first couple months of the summer, but they have nothing booked for the last couple. i hope he gets booked for the whole summer.

im really hopin steve lawler is in ibiza the week we're there. ive never seen him live, but he's # 1 on my list to see. whether i see him in nyc or ibiza first, im seeing him the next opportunity i have. ive seen that he's scheduled for space sundays for the first couple months of the summer, but they have nothing booked for the last couple. i hope he gets booked for the whole summer.

last year lawler was the weekly We Love Sundays at Space resident on the terrace...he would close it out every Sunday...amazing...i was there Radio 1 weekend...like i said..words cant describe...also check out Underwater with Darren Emerson at Pacha on Tuesday...that was the best party i went to last year

Hotel = Torre Del Mar (great pool including topless models)

Food = Don't expect great spanish cuisine. The food sucked in my opinion

Weather = Hot as hell. Very humid.

Manumission = insane! A must see just for how large it is. The bathrooms STINK though

Pacha = high class. Tons of trend whores, but still a great place

Ibiza Town = really nice. Great place to shop

St. Antonio = Cafe Del Mar sunset. Go there to relax *(needed... trust me)

Bora Bora and Space = tons of fun but only if you're a "trooper". The only time you end up in either of these places is for the after-after-hours parties. Hard to make it to these places more then twice in my opinion. I honestly didnt care for Space that much, and I was there when Sasha/Digweeed were spinning on the Terrace (joe crack13's sig). It was soooo packed I couldnt enjoy myself. It was like "someones going to die its so packed" to be honest.

Im going back on my honey moon next year. I cant fucking wait. Its like a huge club that just never ends, in another galaxy cuz you're so far away.

Lastly, bring money!

Originally posted by joecrack13

last year lawler was the weekly We Love Sundays at Space resident on the terrace...he would close it out every Sunday...amazing...i was there Radio 1 weekend...like i said..words cant describe...also check out Underwater with Darren Emerson at Pacha on Tuesday...that was the best party i went to last year

Lawler is a resident again!!

for the whole summer? ive noticed he's booked like all of may and june, maybe even july. but theres nothing on the party calendar for space sundays in aug or sept

Presumably the whole summer, only Jun and July have been confirmed as of now!

Word is just in that James Zabiela is to be weekly Sundays @ Space resident for this season! Great news, because James' eclectic sets took Space by storm last year.

The inside of Space has traditionally been a temple to Trance and Techno, and I am sure many were surprised last year when a prized residents' spot was given to a DJ famous for his mashed-up style of breaks and acid house.

If you were following last year's news, you'll remember James went from strength to strength as more and more Space regulars were enticed away from the Terrace and back indoors for some absolutely rocking performances. Definitely a date for all your diaries this year.

Originally posted by nycchic24

i went to space closing party last year and out of hte seven or so dj's that headlined the party (including lawler, zabiela) Layo and bushwacka def blew everyone away

then u should be going to crash mansion this friday for them...i sound like a promoter but ive heard so many good things about them that i have to check em out