Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bread?????

Whole wheat is better for you because the amount of fiber is higher, so say a slice had 13 total carbs, you would subtract the 3 grams of fiber - so it's really like 10 grams of carbs per slice.

You should just by 'light wheat' or 'light rye' bread - it has 40% less carbs than regular bread. wonder light is really good! :aright: I think it's like 7 carbs per slice :aright:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Whole wheat is better for you because the amount of fiber is higher, so say a slice had 13 total carbs, you would subtract the 3 grams of fiber - so it's really like 10 grams of carbs per slice.

You should just by 'light wheat' or 'light rye' bread - it has 40% less carbs than regular bread. wonder light is really good! :aright: I think it's like 7 carbs per slice :aright:

damn ..you beat me too it

shame on you

so i can continue eating rye and not worry??

this whole proper diet shit is new to me..i used to play basketball religiously so i ate whatever the hell i wanted to and never gained weight...this office corporate life is killin me so ...thats y ive been so inquisitive as of late

thanx yall

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

so i can continue eating rye and not worry??

this whole proper diet shit is new to me..i used to play basketball religiously so i ate whatever the hell i wanted to and never gained weight...this office corporate life is killin me so ...thats y ive been so inquisitive as of late

thanx yall

just watch what you eat....and dont overdo the carbs..especially the potatoes,pasta(mm gnocchi),corn,rice....

and eat instictively what you think is healthy..and eat to satisfy hunger...not boredom

ahhaah funny my croat friend..u know we do..and always will..own u on the basketball court......the soccer field..thats another story...

as for the carb ish...i cant remember the last time i had rice..pasta or potatoes...i totally cut that out of my diet..most bread too..i may eat a slice or 2 per day

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ahhaah funny my croat friend..u know we do..and always will..own u on the basketball court......the soccer field..thats another story...

as for the carb ish...i cant remember the last time i had rice..pasta or potatoes...i totally cut that out of my diet..most bread too..i may eat a slice or 2 per day

you need to shed those few pounds..if you're to keep up on the court..or field for that matter-------- 3rd place in our first appearance! -- NIGGA WHAT

It doesn't have any lower amount of carbs than a typical slice of bread. What whole wheat does have is a higher percentage of complex carbs as opposed to white bread which is mostly simple carbs and sugar.

Complex carbs break down slower and don't cause the same kind of spike in your insulin as simple carbs do. So there's less of a tendency for you to get fat.