nomembername

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bullseye

:laugh: :laugh:

done it before, not really into it. if she begged me to, i would for her.

:eek: :eek:

Let me get this right...you're girl has fucked you in the ass with a strap-on and you'd be willing to suck it off when she was done if she begged you to?

wtfpat.jpg

Originally posted by nomembername

Let me get this right...you're girl has fucked you in the ass with a strap-on and you'd be willing to suck it off when she was done if she begged you to?

wtfpat.jpg

yea, ur right, u figured me out. ur powers of deduction stagger me.

I brought out the feistyness in you :D

I'm sorry but when you said you're not into anal as well as the whole :puke: thing , I assumed you've never tried it...my apologies, please forgive me.

So would it be safe for me to assume that after you did try it, you didn't suck his cock right after?

Apology accepted :hat:

Originally posted by bullseye

jus wonderin. a buddy of mine is filipino and she says asian guys are obsessed with the butt sex, but mostly with their fingers. sorry to divert u from ur normal train of thought.

1.) hell no I'm not Asian (I'm a gorgeous Italian/Irish white male)

2.) I don't have an obsession with "butt sex" at all. Actually I've really only had hard core "butt sex" with one chick. Then, there were just a couple of others where I would try and slip it in without telling them but that usually never worked.

1.) hell no I'm not Asian (I'm a gorgeous Italian/Irish white male)

2.) I don't have an obsession with "butt sex" at all. Actually I've really only had hard core "butt sex" with one chick. Then, there were just a couple of others where I would try and slip it in without telling them but that usually never worked.

could have sworn u were asian, nvm.

from one mick to another :beer:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

my answer would depend on how fucked up i was.

Assuming you didn't want his dick in your mouth after he was done fucking you in the pooper, lets say he pulls out and pretty much goes to put his cock in your mouth...would you just be like, "hell no, are you fucking crazy"? Or would you be more subtle about it and kind of push it aside non-chalantly?

So basically what I'm asking I guess is, what technique would you girls use to avoid the shit-dick in your mouth?

Not for nothing though...If I was with a girl and I just finished fucking the shit out of her ass, making her cum 4 times without even trying, hittin' her where she doodie at, makin' that booty fat...and than she wouldn't suck my dick when we were done; I would probably break her jaw!

QB represent!

Assuming you didn't want his dick in your mouth after he was done fucking you in the pooper, lets say he pulls out and pretty much goes to put his cock in your mouth...would you just be like, "hell no, are you fucking crazy"? Or would you be more subtle about it and kind of push it aside non-chalantly?

So basically what I'm asking I guess is, what technique would you girls use to avoid the shit-dick in your mouth?

You suck your own shit-covered dick!

I'm all for ass play, but not for shit play... sorry!!

Oh no, did I say I eat ass on the internet?!?!?! :shake: :shake:

Aaah, who cares, for all most of you know I'm a 45 year old fat guy.