Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am Kosta P.......

This is what I used to look like but now I am the tidy bowl man!! LOL!!! I think I am cool because I hang out with Petey K. and I am in my mid 20's and still act like I am 18 WHAHOOO!!! I think that I am cool because think I am the king of the CP boards. I post everyday because I have nothing better to do. I am cool because I stay out all night like a common crackhead! GEE, Sin, Trikki and I just wish we could be like you. But you just don't have blue blood baby. Get on your knees and bow to us!!! That is where you belong!

your post just spews jealousy.

you wish you were young.

vibrant energetic and full of life.

insteead of sitting on some bar stool waiting for your turn to kick the bucket.

and you my dear are obviously obsessed with Petey as you refer to him in all your posts, so a word of advice, get off his nuts. as far I know he doesnt do charity either and wouldnt touch you!!!!!! LMFAO....although If your girl sin wants to blow me again Ill let you cut the line at merge!!!!

Let me ask you did you get a tear in your eye when you wrote about my mid twenties??

Poor old hag. It must kill you knowing half your life is over. You are officially over hte hill...its all downhill from here sweetie. hang on for the ride!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

you wish you were young.

and you my dear are obviously obsessed with Petey as you refer to him in all your posts, so a word of advice, get off his nuts. as far I know he doesnt do charity either and wouldnt touch you!!!!!! LMFAO....although If your girl sin wants to blow me again Ill let you cut the line at merge!!!!

Let me ask you did you get a tear in your eye when you wrote about my mid twenties??

Poor old hag. It must kill you knowing half your life is over. You are officially over hte hill...its all downhill from here sweetie. hang on for the ride!!!

Wow you really put me in my place! The only tear in my eye is from the stench coming from your ass! Jealous of you HA HA HA HA. What is there to be jealous of? You are just upset because your glory days are behind you and you are the one clinging to them. The "bitches" as you call us have grown up but could still teach you a thing or two. Just remember you were in diapers when we were in our hayday! Doesn't mean the party is over at 30, it just keeps getting better, baby!! But you wouldn't know anything about older women becuase you like children/ whores/ losers. Don't sweat the techinque! Now run along the school bell rang.... Class dismissed!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown::boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo::balls: How did that one feel??

you wish you were young.

You are only in your mid 20's... I thought you were in your mid 30's? :hoparound :hoparound :hoparound

Originally posted by queenbitch

Wow you really put me in my place! The only tear in my eye is from the stench coming from your ass! Jealous of you HA HA HA HA. What is there to be jealous of? You are just upset because your glory days are behind you and you are the one clinging to them. The "bitches" as you call us have grown up but could still teach you a thing or two. Just remember you were in diapers when we were in our hayday! Doesn't mean the party is over at 30, it just keeps getting better, baby!! But you wouldn't know anything about older women becuase you like children/ whores/ losers. Don't sweat the techinque! Now run along the school bell rang.... Class dismissed!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown::boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo::balls: How did that one feel??

you think you schooled me with that.

you have gotten soft in your old age my dear.

clinging..Im 26 babe. prime going out age, unlike you that should be worried about finding a man settling down and fertilizing them eggs before its too late...god help us if you procreate.

you bitches think youre grown up YOURE POSTING ON CLUBPLANET...THERE IS NOTHING GROWN UP ABOUT IT. SORRY TO BE THE BEARER OF BAD NEWS TOOTS.

and there is nothing wrong with liking/dating/fucking younger women/whores/or losers (as long as their hot)

once again you are jealous that you aint gettin none.

so run down to 7-11 pick up some batteries for your vibrator and go fuck yourself.

:blown:

you think you schooled me with that.

you have gotten soft in your old age my dear.

clinging..Im 26 babe. prime going out age, unlike you that should be worried about finding a man settling down and fertilizing them eggs before its too late...god help us if you procreate.

you bitches think youre grown up YOURE POSTING ON CLUBPLANET...THERE IS NOTHING GROWN UP ABOUT IT. SORRY TO BE THE BEARER OF BAD NEWS TOOTS.

and there is nothing wrong with liking/dating/fucking younger women/whores/or losers (as long as their hot)

once again you are jealous that you aint gettin none.

so run down to 7-11 pick up some batteries for your vibrator and go fuck yourself.

:blown:

TIRED!! That is the only word to describe you and your whores. 26 prime are you fucking kidding me? Last I read men peak at the age of 18, so hunny you are way past your expiration date! Time to toss you in the dumps with the spoiled milk and rotten eggs. You should fit in nicely with them!

Originally posted by queenbitch

TIRED!! That is the only word to describe you and your whores. 26 prime are you fucking kidding me? Last I read men peak at the age of 18, so hunny you are way past your expiration date! Time to toss you in the dumps with the spoiled milk and rotten eggs. You should fit in nicely with them!

WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Your post sucked.

last you read...when was that 50 years ago... Im on top of my game baby, You never peaked never will and have nothing to look forward to in life but death.

So do us all a fave and put yerself out of your misery and bite the bullet NOW.

I have granted you permission.

AND IN THE WORDS OF MY DEAR FRIEND LAURIE619

LATER GATOR!!!!!!!!!

There is a difference between a 30 year old male and 30 year old female.

After 30, stuff starts to sag. You start to think of getting fake tits. You get nervous thinking you may never get married and you'll die alone.

That's not the case with men.