Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plastic Sex Thanks You!

djjoemama

Firstly, I just wanna say THANK YOU to all the people that made it out Sunday afternoon to our first of many exciting Sunday afternoons to come. Big ups to all the DJ's that joined us, and all of Boston's underground dance music faithful. It was a wonderful way to kick off the week, before heading over to the Phoenix Landing & I/D...

With some minor kinks to be ironed out for next week, we'll be back stronger than ever to make your Sunday afternoons enjoyable all spring and summer long.

Special thanks to (in no particular order):

Stymmie, X, Drew, Meg, Kara, Court, Jen, Taner, Jim, Eddie, Bella, Marissa, Shaun, Erik B, Dom, Felix, phatbastad (who was there @ 11AM!!! :-D ) and all the DJ's: Tom, Dres, Randy D, Jad, & Eli... I was alil tipsy so I apologize if I left anyone out...

More exciting news to follow this week (open bar perhaps?)... Stay tuned...

Joe Mama & Matt Cook

Originally posted by djjoemama

Firstly, I just wanna say THANK YOU to all the people that made it out Sunday afternoon to our first of many exciting Sunday afternoons to come. Big ups to all the DJ's that joined us, and all of Boston's underground dance music faithful. It was a wonderful way to kick off the week, before heading over to the Phoenix Landing & I/D...

With some minor kinks to be ironed out for next week, we'll be back stronger than ever to make your Sunday afternoons enjoyable all spring and summer long.

Special thanks to (in no particular order):

Stymmie, X, Drew, Meg, Kara, Court, Jen, Taner, Jim, Eddie, Bella, Marissa, Shaun, Erik B, Dom, Felix, phatbastad (who was there @ 11AM!!! :-D ) and all the DJ's: Tom, Dres, Randy D, Jad, & Eli... I was alil tipsy so I apologize if I left anyone out...

More exciting news to follow this week (open bar perhaps?)... Stay tuned...

Joe Mama & Matt Cook

Boyz great party & phat musak. See ya next week.....at 2pm this time. "Is everyone on this board a DJ?"