Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Veins

sorry I havent been around all day...it is just that i got this amazing hook up last night and the guy insisted that i jerk him off over and over again..he wouldnt let me suck his dick in exchange for the heroin..so my fingers and hands have been sore all day..that is why i havent posted. I feel better right now than i have in a very long time, the heroin is insane and when i look in the mirror i almost feel like the beauty queen i once was going to become except for the fact that i have all of these track marks on my arms legs eyes and neck and the stretch marks by my mouth from sucking so much dick in exchange for some money or a bag or 10. cwm7.gif

Originally posted by heroin_chic:

sorry I havent been around all day...it is just that i got this amazing hook up last night and the guy insisted that i jerk him off over and over again..he wouldnt let me suck his dick in exchange for the heroin..so my fingers and hands have been sore all day..that is why i havent posted. I feel better right now than i have in a very long time, the heroin is insane and when i look in the mirror i almost feel like the beauty queen i once was going to become except for the fact that i have all of these track marks on my arms legs eyes and neck and the stretch marks by my mouth from sucking so much dick in exchange for some money or a bag or 10. cwm7.gif

Jesus Christ....if you're serious, you really need some help girl. I hope all of your posts have been jokes and not for real. Have u ever tried to stop? or get help? Something to think about.....

cwm34.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

sometimes these posts from random people are funny . . . but there are people that have serious drug problems, and you making fun of it just isn't funny . . .

know how i know you're not telling the truth? you wouldn't have a computer if you were a heroin addict because you would have pawned it already, or be able to complete even remotely logical sentences. an ex of mine has an aunt that is addicted to heroin. i know what she's like, so just STFU already. juvenile.

it is obvious that no one finds you amusing . . . so just stop posting. your attempt at humor is sick, and shows you have the mental level of a twelve year old boy. "Drugs are cooooooool man!" rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by freshone:

cwm8.gif that can't possibly be true. Heroin addicts don't even have computers they would have sold it by now, but it's a good laugh though cwm8.gif

if you have read any of my previous posts you would know that i just recently got out of a half way home and my parents have agreed to keep me as long as i dont beg my dad to suck his dick in exchange for some money or a bag or 10. The computer is nailed down and because i have no friends and my arms are too fucked up because of the track marks, i have no way to remove it. I have sold off most all of the stuff that i had when i got back to my parents house but they keep all of their stuff locked up or nailed down...too bad..then maybe i wouldnt have had to been homeless on the street giving handjobs for cash..or even homeless on the street and addicted to smack...i learned that from south park..which i saw by sucking the ushers dick at a movie theater....he gave me 31 dollars and let me in for free...that was good, i shot up in the bathroom

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by heroin_chic:

if you have read any of my previous posts you would know that i just recently got out of a half way home and my parents have agreed to keep me as long as i dont beg my dad to suck his dick in exchange for some money or a bag or 10. The computer is nailed down and because i have no friends and my arms are too fucked up because of the track marks, i have no way to remove it. I have sold off most all of the stuff that i had when i got back to my parents house but they keep all of their stuff locked up or nailed down...too bad..then maybe i wouldnt have had to been homeless on the street giving handjobs for cash..or even homeless on the street and addicted to smack...i learned that from south park..which i saw by sucking the ushers dick at a movie theater....he gave me 31 dollars and let me in for free...that was good, i shot up in the bathroom

cwm7.gif

ya gotta laugh- LOL

------------------

SHAVE THE WHALES!

Originally posted by brandie:

know how i know you're not telling the truth? you wouldn't have a computer if you were a heroin addict because you would have pawned it already, or be able to complete even remotely logical sentences.

. . . so just stop posting. your attempt at humor is sick, and shows you have the mental level of a twelve year old boy.

luv,

brandie

OMG YOU'RE A FUCKIN GGENIUS BRANDY!!!!! YOU CAN ACTUALLY TELL THAT SHE'S NOT A HEROIN ADDICT?????? OMFG!

I think you should re-evaluate on who's got the the mental level of a 12 yr old.

And will you ppl stop posting serious answers to an OBVIOUS "fuck with you" post.

Fucking morons!

-iliana

cwm7.gif