Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions-> DENNIS RODGERS Friday 4/23 @ PRIVILEGE

marcodavalos

This Friday, April 23rd, we are pleased to present one of the DJs with the freshest sound out there at the moment ... NYC's Dennis Rodgers.

Dennis will fly Saturday back to NYC, where along his 112 Crew, Lee Burridge and Hisham Samawi will be saying farewell to Arc-NYC.

During WMC we were lucky enuff to have Dennis play at two of our gigs along Hisham Samawi ... serious music that IS fun and funky ... a refreshing dose of New York attitude and personality. We are sure Dennis will blow away every single one of us at Privilege this Friday.

Opening for Dennis is Restricted's Domingo Castillo. All I can say is I'm glad and proud to have Domingo warming up things this Friday ... ever since the famous promo Domingo prepared for WMC last year, we've been waiting for the right moment to have him join us in the mainroom ... Friday will be a solid nite of music ... come prepared.

Completing the ticket, the Terrace will feature Lyrik and Corradi, marking their return after the tasty funkiness of a few weeks back.

11x17-PM-Sessions-Dennis2CP.jpg

TERRACE.sized.jpg

For list, good til 1 am, please e-mail us at carla@pmsessions.com

Lastly, to warm things up ... tonite at 9 pm we rebroadcast our February 24th show featuring Dennis Rodgers and Vich & Berger ... show starts at 9 pm on Proton Radio, www.protonradio.com

Enjoy the show ... and get some rest for Friday. :cool:

Originally posted by philippio

I will now :bump: lyrik off the Privilege patio and into oblivion!:D

:bump: this :deadfish: BEOTCH!

On the terrace we will be running as follows:

10-11: John Corradi

11-12: Seth Shore

12-1: Lyrik

1-close: Funky Free For All Tag Team Session

Originally posted by diegonyc

get the fuck in!!

one dj i could hear 100 times and never get sick of. he brings a new meaning to keeping it 'fresh'

dennis will rock miami w/ sounds you have never heard before... prepare yourselves!!!

i've heard the sounds :)

GET THE FUCK IN for real .. domingo and dennis .. :)

Originally posted by diegonyc

get the fuck in!!

one dj i could hear 100 times and never get sick of. he brings a new meaning to keeping it 'fresh'

dennis will rock miami w/ sounds you have never heard before... prepare yourselves!!!

Sshhhh... you might scare them away!!! :D

:bump: up the volume... and dance!

it was about time for bingo to be able to show whats he got on that main room.....i am 100% sure that he would deliver proper sounds and will pave the way for dennis:eek: :eek:

Im also looking forward to hear my man Lyrik on the terrace...great stuff:cool:

Originally posted by blendprod

it was about time for bingo to be able to show whats he got on that main room.....i am 100% sure that he would deliver proper sounds and will pave the way for dennis:eek: :eek:

Im also looking forward to hear my man Lyrik on the terrace...great stuff:cool:

Its gonna be hot hot hot this Friday at privilege.