Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foot Fetish

guest00901

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mursa

....:idea: Now I know why you were obsessed with my sexy feet Sunday morning . :D

OMFG!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sexy feet? lmfao!!! I notice feet alot, and I told you yours were ugly so u can put them AWAY!! Cuz they were scaring me:)

Originally posted by Candy

OMFG!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sexy feet? lmfao!!! I notice feet alot, and I told you yours were ugly so u can put them AWAY!! Cuz they were scaring me:)

:( ....if your scared of a MANS feet , then i dunno . Grant it my second toes is longer than my big toe , but my nails are trimmed and I have no sort of toe/nail fungus . So F*U , and stop hating on my sexy feet , u hear ! :)

Originally posted by mursa

:( ....if your scared of a MANS feet , then i dunno . Grant it my second toes is longer than my big toe , but my nails are trimmed and I have no sort of toe/nail fungus . So F*U , and stop hating on my sexy feet , u hear ! :)

:puke:

well ive had this fetish for a long time. i love women with nice feet there is a place in nyc called foot worship palace they got some hot babes working there u can suck there toes for a price. anyways im looking for a pretty girl with nice feet to suck i will hook her up with some $$, anyways here's a few good sites fmconceptsinc.com and feetheat.com some really nice pics and videos.

Originally posted by peepthis

well ive had this fetish for a long time. i love women with nice feet there is a place in nyc called foot worship palace they got some hot babes working there u can suck there toes for a price. anyways im looking for a pretty girl with nice feet to suck i will hook her up with some $$, anyways here's a few good sites fmconceptsinc.com and feetheat.com some really nice pics and videos.

:shaky:

Originally posted by peepthis

Spragga25 no need for the new account.

Originally posted by naughtybabe

OhH I found a pic but cp wont let me load.... Ohh well!

The only way to do it these days is to upload it to your own photo gallery on cp and then it will list the link information below, then you can make a post with it. Sexy helped me out yesterday, thought I'd mention it.