Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Events & Members

clubsinboston

Everyone check out my site Clubsinboston.com

We have over 525 clubbers registered with pics and posting on the site every day come meet some hot Boston people TODAY!!!!!!

This just in Check out the Site We are Hosting a Members party & open Bar on May 22nd see how you can come and get in FREE 18 to Party 21 To drink for FREE!!!!!!

Originally posted by fouroneone

FUCK YOU

All this person does is promote his night. He does it tastefully and respectfully. Never puts anyones night down, and never gets involved in the drama. I see no reason to put him down.

AND HE IS IN MY FANTASY LEAGUE! So leave him alone.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

All this person does is promote his night. He does it tastefully and respectfully. Never puts anyones night down, and never gets involved in the drama. I see no reason to put him down.

XL - FU2 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WHICH SPORT????????

I refer everyone to this link..

http://www.djmanolo.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=006351

I have no idea who this kid is, and I sure as hell do not belong to a Fantasy league of any sort.....It was all a joke, everyone .. Looks like everyone lost their sense of humor on this fine humpday

:eek:

I'm sawry XL....Actually I was joking. I'm actually in a good mood today. The post roll depression has finally evaporated. I can now take out the steak knives.

Originally posted by phatbastad

I'm sawry XL....Actually I was joking. I'm actually in a good mood today. The post roll depression has finally evaporated. I can now take out the steak knives.

Hahah

No shit bro, yesterday my whole body and mind was fucked.. :laugh:

Hahah

No shit bro, yesterday my whole body and mind was fucked.. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah Mon and Tues are rough for me....At work I support about 30 sales reps with pricing needs. I snap at those mofo's like a red headed step child.....They know by now not to come in my office til mid-week for special pricing.

Originally posted by phatbastad

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah Mon and Tues are rough for me....At work I support about 30 sales reps with pricing needs. I snap at those mofo's like a red headed step child.....They know by now not to come in my office til mid-week for special pricing.

What company do you work for?