Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP Vs. JV @ Wack @$$ Black

whats with the drama oldtimer. im up front i dont hide who i am behind the comp. Thats why i tell people where i go and i show my pic in my avatar. What you see is what you get. My philosphy is in my signature. Now look at you. look at your status what are you trying to prove. Although i do like the name old time reminds me of KUP in transformers the movie. SILVERBULL is a name i had when i use to box but then i stopped goin by at at 13yrs of age. But then in 1999 soe girl said it and i was like wow what a coincedence and its been stuck ever since. And whenever i get a shout out from dj booths or record labels its silverbull which i think is better than just my firstname. Cause then i can be like hey thats me lol and show my bel tbuckle or t shirt.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god. I see you're just taking this too far, i don't have a problem with gay people, don't know where you got that one from, xtc is not a friend of mine, but i am a dancer(at least you got that one right), as stated before I agreed with what Tech had to say, looks like you're wasting too much energy typing on this message board defending your replies.

Originally posted by silverbull

whats with the drama oldtimer. im up front i dont hide who i am behind the comp. Thats why i tell people where i go and i show my pic in my avatar. What you see is what you get. My philosphy is in my signature. Now look at you. look at your status what are you trying to prove. Although i do like the name old time reminds me of KUP in transformers the movie. SILVERBULL is a name i had when i use to box but then i stopped goin by at at 13yrs of age. But then in 1999 soe girl said it and i was like wow what a coincedence and its been stuck ever since. And whenever i get a shout out from dj booths or record labels its silverbull which i think is better than just my firstname. Cause then i can be like hey thats me lol and show my bel tbuckle or t shirt.

i dont think i ever mentioned or asked you about your pic in your avatar?? my only beef was the 13 nights of clubbing post.. i just felt there was no need to brag about how hard you go out.. that is all.. if i saw you in real life there wouldn't be beef i would actually go over and introduce myself.. every now and then i get a free minute at work so i check the cp boards.. if someone makes me laugh i congratulate and thank them for that because sometimes work can suck and i need to laugh every now and then.. if you mistake that for me picking on you or causing drama my bad.. but i like to laugh

btw.. i made this name when i was 18 i think.. i was in this phase where i thought calling people oldtimer's was funny.. it has nothing to do with being a veteran to the scene... bc im only 22 .. also i have posted my pics on cp before and i have some old pics lying around in my pictures section too.. so im definitely not hiding..

Originally posted by twinkle88

Seems to me like there are a lot of people on here that are so concerned about the image of a place or its rep and your rep for going to a certain place that you forgot what's its really about..."the music" as if you ever really knew....

(no offense to those of you that actually know what I'm talking about)

Who really cares about where a place is, what the place is, the crowd it is, if you leave it up to the music its black and white... u either luv it or you hate it....if you hate it...stay away...find another place....if you luv it go back for more....

not exactly rocket science ya know~!???:eek:

Thank God there really IS someone else here with half a brain.

Originally posted by smgarret

obviously you have a grammar problem. Its "you're" not your.

pardon me if im wrong but shouldn't it be...

It's "you're" not your. instead of....

Its "you're" not your.

I think you left something out between the t and s.. so for future reference.. when correcting someone's grammar.. try to use correct grammar in that particular sentence.. ;)

Originally posted by oldtimer

pardon me if im wrong but shouldn't it be...

It's "you're" not your. instead of....

Its "you're" not your.

I think you left something out between the t and s.. so for future reference.. when correcting someone's grammar.. try to use correct grammar in that particular sentence.. ;)

:laugh2: