Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP Vs. JV @ Wack @$$ Black

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by silverbull

of course you would with a name like xtc.

yea yea yea. yo i made this name up back when i was 18. im almost 23 now. my xtc days are way in the past. i dont even like to drink to much when i go out cuz i wanna be able to remember the songs i heard the next day. i go for the music. ill be sober when im at black this sunday morning. im sure ill pregame with a forty or 2 before hand, but ill be there just as late as everyone else, no matter what time they close. and ill be one of the few not huggin a bottle of water

Originally posted by salc

The opening night @ BLACK had a buzz about it. But since then i haven't heard anything great or outstanding about the party. Is this party even crowded?

more cops then anything.. Last weekend i was driving by b4 i left the city and the cops were pulling everyone over... it's ridiclous

Why is everyone dissing on Black??????? Isn't anyone a TRUE fan of JP? If you do not like the club....go somewhere else and keep negative comments to yourself!!! I am going on sat, to see jp and jv. I'm sure there will be a lot of people there....can't wait!!!!! Is anyone going?????? JP # 1 dj!!!!

Originally posted by erkinie2

JP # 1 dj!!!!

see u dont need to say that. i do like jp's style, but i can name 100 other dj's just off the top of my head that are better. lets face it, besides a select few american dj's, the europeans are a hell of a lot more talented in that field. jp's a good dj, but he's a NY dj. he's not a world reknowned dj. he's not even the #1 dj in NY in my opinion.

besides all that, im still goin sunday

Originally posted by agentplaya1

lol, hey i'm open for checkin out any new club at least once. Besides I thought u <3 JV. U should be wantin to hear him spin

LoL.... Well Hav fun without me then hun.. and i Do but i REFUSE to go to Black.. and I do NOT like JP.... Sorwy ur on ur own 4 this club lol..