Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is everyone dead?

scavenger81

My throat still hurts but all of the other symptoms (stuffy nose, fever, headache etc.) are gone. I think this virus is almost over.

On another note, Im going back on low carb next week so watch the fuck out. When I crave carbs and sugar and someone gets in my way, they die. Just like that. I dont care. Fuck all of ya's.

The Klitschko fight is gonna be sick this weekened.

I have to charge the battery for my bike.

Roger Sanchez is getting really week with his track selection.

I miss my dogs.

It's fucking sweet outside.

Damn I miss when Thursday nights were good. I dont mind hangovers when its nice out and I can do 100 mph wheelies on bridges at 8AM.

Rip it sick.

Styzizzle, how come the low carb diet again? You look great! Doesn't alcohol have carbs in it, you giving up that too? What about Murk?

Did anyone make it to Vertigo last night, if so what's the dilly?

I hate work, I hate my life, I need a vacation, I need a good pair of tits, I could really go on a chocolate binge right now if it wasn't for me getting fat....:(

Originally posted by stymie

My throat still hurts but all of the other symptoms (stuffy nose, fever, headache etc.) are gone. I think this virus is almost over.

On another note, Im going back on low carb next week so watch the fuck out. When I crave carbs and sugar and someone gets in my way, they die. Just like that. I dont care. Fuck all of ya's.

The Klitschko fight is gonna be sick this weekened.

I have to charge the battery for my bike.

Roger Sanchez is getting really week with his track selection.

I miss my dogs.

It's fucking sweet outside.

Damn I miss when Thursday nights were good. I dont mind hangovers when its nice out and I can do 100 mph wheelies on bridges at 8AM.

Rip it sick.

Yo everyone stay the F out of any Hip Hop rooms.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Flava:

Well, I guess I thought you would understand where I'm coming from, but I was wrong:(

Scav:

I didn't end up going down last night, I'm f'in broke right now. And I don't get paid until next week, don't want to tap into my savings.