Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon Dress Code?

Never been to Avalon and I'm coming from out of town to see Mark Farina tonight?

I'm on a guestlist to get in, but anyone know if there is a dress code at this club?

Are jeans in a stylish manner appropriate or do we have to go all out?

This dress your best crap always confuses me. Thanks ya'll.

Originally posted by coppertree10

Never been to Avalon and I'm coming from out of town to see Mark Farina tonight?

I'm on a guestlist to get in, but anyone know if there is a dress code at this club?

Are jeans in a stylish manner appropriate or do we have to go all out?

This dress your best crap always confuses me. Thanks ya'll.

Dress Code: Upscale Trendy, No Sneakers; Jeans are Acceptable

You can go in with sneakers if you want, but go at your own risk. Once in awhile, that English Folk (guy with strong British accent) will come on to the line and dick people over with sneakers, while the other bouncers dont really care. stupid ay? :mad:

here is what I tell my guests:

DRESS CODE IS: "Relaxed"

-No baseball Hats, skull caps, or woolies

-NO Team Jerseys....

-NO WARM-UP/TRACK SUITS (Not even the Velour expensive ones)

-Sneakers and jeans are ok to wear, just dont look thugged out....

-Look fashionable, neat & trendy....

-My fellow RAVERS....Tone it down...leave your candy at home...wear your NICEST baggies w/ a nice top / jacket (NO HOODIES) and CLEAN Sneakers & better yet NOT RUNNING SNEAKERS...If your pants look like they can go to the club by themselves, then LEAVE THEM HOME..hehehe...

No HATS, Visors,Pacifiers, or backpacks....remember, this is a CLUB, not a RAVE so dont go their w/ expectations that you

would have going to a rave :-)

-As long as you come correct w/ a positive vibe , and a big smile, everything will be perfect :-)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

here is what I tell my guests:

DRESS CODE IS: "Relaxed"

-No baseball Hats, skull caps, or woolies

-NO Team Jerseys....

-NO WARM-UP/TRACK SUITS (Not even the Velour expensive ones)

-Sneakers and jeans are ok to wear, just dont look thugged out....

-Look fashionable, neat & trendy....

-My fellow RAVERS....Tone it down...leave your candy at home...wear your NICEST baggies w/ a nice top / jacket (NO HOODIES) and CLEAN Sneakers & better yet NOT RUNNING SNEAKERS...If your pants look like they can go to the club by themselves, then LEAVE THEM HOME..hehehe...

No HATS, Visors,Pacifiers, or backpacks....remember, this is a CLUB, not a RAVE so dont go their w/ expectations that you

would have going to a rave :-)

-As long as you come correct w/ a positive vibe , and a big smile, everything will be perfect :-)

haha thats true, i cant come through with my UFOS, my visor, stuff i usually wear to a rave. hahaha im gonna get so REJECTED. hahaha