Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club...1 week away!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Ahhhhhhhhh.....M.S.'s are key....agreed?

"I'm resourceful"..."I'm creative...I'm young...unscrupulous, highly motivated, highly skilled"...."In essence...what I am saying...is that society cannot afford to lose me"...."I'm an asset"

Getting silly at Surf Club vs. M.S.'s

I think M.S.'s are slightly better.

Agree?

Rubas...

Sounds like a plan! bbq may be off I have a wdding the night before and need to sleep in Sunday...then we are heading down around 3 or 4....In any event I will be at Rox's bar! Will the Bayonne Boys be with you? Hope so! Always a sick time with you! Court says Hiiiiiiiiiiiii! Rubas....this is the start to a very good summer!!!

Rubas...

Sounds like a plan! bbq may be off I have a wdding the night before and need to sleep in Sunday...then we are heading down around 3 or 4....In any event I will be at Rox's bar! Will the Bayonne Boys be with you? Hope so! Always a sick time with you! Court says Hiiiiiiiiiiiii! Rubas....this is the start to a very good summer!!!

The whole crew will be in attendance...As for the summer, I have had a very rough couple of months, but that is all done now so its time get things going again.... Give my regards to Court and make sure you give a call this week

Originally posted by whataboutme

The whole crew will be in attendance...As for the summer, I have had a very rough couple of months, but that is all done now so its time get things going again.... Give my regards to Court and make sure you give a call this week

I promise I will call tomorrow...it is earnings season and I have been getting up really early...like 5am...to get to the city by 7am.....just very tired lately and on edge....we will talk tomorrow! Later!

I promise I will call tomorrow...it is earnings season and I have been getting up really early...like 5am...to get to the city by 7am.....just very tired lately and on edge....we will talk tomorrow! Later!

Christopher.....anyone go out long OSIP.....the other day....if they did....give them a swift kick to the nuts and punch to the jaw.....fucken bullshit stock!!!!

Martin...The only thing I can say is SORRY...Bro I moved away from Woodbrige...please call me...so we can pick up from where we left off!!! Ready2Roll! Too Funny! So Fitting!

Dave...OSIP was a true Fuck Fest....I will not play stocks that trade like that....I have been trading LWAY, ESMC, SAFM, BWLD.....

Calebb....Earning season has been really fucking good....Trading Wise...