Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE? Ivano B.

nexusgroove

got there at 7:15am :D

Roly was still tearing it up in the patio and then Ivano took over around 8am I think...yes, he opened with a small sample of Touch Me.. :laugh: :laugh: ....crowd was loving it!... he then proceeded to drop a lot of his patio anthems such as Safe from Harm, Billy Jean, Touch Me (again), a remix of Black Magic Woman. His set around 9am was going nowhere but fortunately he picked it up around 10 and things got better....feminine material was outta hand :eek: ...left around 11:30 and the patio was still full.

Koky, he dropped "The Push" :eek:

In conclusion, I had a good time...music was good for moments but nothing to write home about. I heard he is going to come back to Space once a month. :confused: ..we'll see if that's true.

Guest saleen351

space was mad packed last night.. cj review comming, big ups to colby and eddy, happy bd...

and spacious you should be ashamed about you said about tiesto... tisk tisk tisk...

btw, it was a fing ass-a-thon in there...

Originally posted by CrzyC

Roly tore the place up this morning. Ivano came on and althogh I thoight it was good it just didnt seem to go anywhere or get me excited. I dipped about 930am.

Roly is the King of MY Patio!!!!

fuck yeah roly is the man :)

I know That Ivanno used to be the King (REY DEL PATIO) of the patio; and with all my respect I think he's very very good, But It happened to me that I went to space about 2 months and Roland was opneing the patio at 5am He kept me dancing till about 8 when cue came On duty. I never before had heard him. I reaslly Like ROLY. good percussion sets, and kinda techno house. He's one Of my Favs in space. :hat:

Space was insane sunday mornning,great vibe in and out on the patio, I dont really dig Cues style but he was just banging the shyt out of the mainroon,and for the first time I liked what Cue was spinning.Only stayed for awhile,really didnt plan on staying much in the mainroom but I liked what i was hearing and stayed a bit,then went on up to the patio to make sure I catch some of Rolands set before Ivano gets on.What can I say about Roland? The dude is da shyt,never dissapoints and always hear new beats when hes on.

What I didnt like is when Roland was done some dude got on the mic and said,"Now the one everyone came to see". obviously he was talking about Ivano but wtf? Like we dont go see Roland, anyways.Ivano gets on and teased the crowd with a short mix of "touch me" the crowd was already loving it and for the first few minutes just mixing some classics getting the crowd ready fot what was to come later on.For a bit it was like in cruise control just setting the tempo,I wasnt really diging it till around 9:15 or so when he picked it up>Threw down some classics of course,everyone was having a blast,he even gave a speech.Good tunes and beautiful ladies on the dance floor.

Is Ivano going to be back more often? If he is I cant see him spin the same classics over and over I know hes been gone for awhile,If he is going to be back I would really like to see him spin some new shyt.

Did I mentioned ,track of the night/morninng has to be Ritmo..:cool:

Space patio needs to bring guests in for the morning set.

Not the progressive guys just doing a patio set, bring a guest that comes on at say, 8 am. Then you could even advertise to those that want to wake up early and then go out for a morniing party and not all crack heads. Or have dj/s that played on the beach (headliners) do guest spots. Shows a unity between clubs, oops, I forgot this is Space. Never mind, they know what they are doing. Never mind my 2 cents.

jb

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Space patio needs to bring guests in for the morning set.

Not the progressive guys just doing a patio set, bring a guest that comes on at say, 8 am. Then you could even advertise to those that want to wake up early and then go out for a morniing party and not all crack heads. Or have dj/s that played on the beach (headliners) do guest spots. Shows a unity between clubs, oops, I forgot this is Space. Never mind, they know what they are doing. Never mind my 2 cents.

jb

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: