Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE? Ivano B.

nexusgroove

Ivano tore it up . . . stayed at Space until 3pm . . . had a great time . . . patio classics as well as lots of new tunes . . .

Werd as it that Ivano is coming back . . . interesting that LP threw everyone out the wknd before at 10:30 a.m. because it was so bad . . .

Developing . . .

Originally posted by sobe2003

interesting that LP threw everyone out the wknd before at 10:30 a.m. because it was so bad . . .

interesting I left at around 11:30am that Sunday, and the party was still going on. in fact Roly and Sander where tag teaming on the dex when I left. ;)

Originally posted by sobe2003

And SK was not too happy . . .

SK and Roly had big smiles on their faces; they seemed to be having a blast. in fact I chatted with SK a bit before I left. he didn’t seem to be upset. don't know where you’re getting your info. in any case it was a great time on the terrace.

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Space patio needs to bring guests in for the morning set.

Not the progressive guys just doing a patio set, bring a guest that comes on at say, 8 am. Then you could even advertise to those that want to wake up early and then go out for a morniing party and not all crack heads. Or have dj/s that played on the beach (headliners) do guest spots. Shows a unity between clubs, oops, I forgot this is Space. Never mind, they know what they are doing. Never mind my 2 cents.

jb

I agree..... look when E:M went to the patio....

The Patio was slammed.

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Space patio needs to bring guests in for the morning set.

Not the progressive guys just doing a patio set, bring a guest that comes on at say, 8 am. Then you could even advertise to those that want to wake up early and then go out for a morniing party and not all crack heads. Or have dj/s that played on the beach (headliners) do guest spots. Shows a unity between clubs, oops, I forgot this is Space. Never mind, they know what they are doing. Never mind my 2 cents.

jb

i agree .. some fucked up house music would be great or some twisted minimal afterhours stylee would be better .. omfg i didnt die but someone fucked my mind :blank:

Bottom line is: Ivano played a good set, respect to him. But Roly blows him away. Roly is a turntable wizard, it's like he almost predicts what the crowd wants to hear, it's ridiculous, it's like telepathy.... Ivano just makes me nostalgic, he reminds me of the old Patio, but that's it.....Roland is the new King of the patio.......Nuff Said.