Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are their any real DEEP HOUSE fans left on this board

Seems like many people are only into HARDER,FASTER tyoe of dance. Which is good i get down and i believe its what makes the world go around. Having so many styles and genres for everybody. But i wanna know are thier only people who only go to the 718 sessions once a month the TOGETHER IN SPIRIT parties on fri, SHELTER sats, GUERNICA on sun. The party over at 1083 atlantic ave on Sundays. Cielo mons, or sapphire mons/tues. The surnburnt cow on tues? Shelter on weds cielo on weds. Reason im asking is cause thursay is the only night of the week that i dont know where theres a deephouse party to go to.

Also does anybody know when tony humphries is coming back to nyc.

Originally posted by silverbull

Seems like many people are only into HARDER,FASTER tyoe of dance. Which is good i get down and i believe its what makes the world go around. Having so many styles and genres for everybody. But i wanna know are thier only people who only go to the 718 sessions once a month the TOGETHER IN SPIRIT parties on fri, SHELTER sats, GUERNICA on sun. The party over at 1083 atlantic ave on Sundays. Cielo mons, or sapphire mons/tues. The surnburnt cow on tues? Shelter on weds cielo on weds. Reason im asking is cause thursay is the only night of the week that i dont know where theres a deephouse party to go to.

I'm down

wow:eek:

MAW rules. I practically live at Dancetracks. And I like my ish Deeeeeeep. Farina at Avalon actually got quite deep (CA style) on Friday.

Don't forget about Louie and Kevin Hedge residency at APT (I think that's where we were last month)

Oh, and Sapphire is in the Lower East side, just off of Houston on either Orchard, Stanton, Clinton or one of dem in that neck... peace deep house lovers.

RIP BodyandSoul.

hiiii.. yea I LOOOOVEEE deep house. what about deep on sundays? i heard that's pretty good.

well the LATIN BULL (lol) from kiss fm sat night dance party spins 1083 atlantic ave sundays. Um jaysea ive yet to meet ya anywhere. But i did meet ecko finally hehe. St germain i have no idea whats that. And deep sundays is good once a month for the 718 sessions. Hey tizbone i dont think harry plays DEEp house strictly. One person at arc told me he didnt like a certain song cause it had to many vocals and a viloin, of ocurse he was 18. Thats the root off house music deep traditional and it alays gives me a different feeling then hearing tribal,progressive house. I FEEL MORE LOVE.

i dont go out muc silver, and when i do, im not as i once was,

meaning, im not in a 4 foot wig, and pumps, lol

i like to keep a low profile, and chill with my friends,

people on these boards are like high school, so i have no intentions on meeting any of them, with the exception of maria 909 who i think is a little bitch, and has a clue, unlike most here,

but, i have seen your ass out, lol and i have seen you cutting dance floors up, more then once, maybe ill tap u on the shoulder next time, and say "boo" lol

SO???????????????????????????

whens the next 718, i was gonna go to the last one, but didint feel up to it that evening, was really bummed to.

oly