Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Fliptonnia lingere party offical pic thread

Bling

Originally posted by koky

oh and one last thing .. our parties are SOOOOOO lame that we had a few BIG NAME dj's there that night one of em was closing arc on saturday btw ... and he was blown away with the place :D:cool: he said hed play there over any club any day ... so i guess , yes !! our parties are lame as fuck ;):aright: :aright:

testifyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy brother koky :)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blendprod

to coppertree10 and "limp dick" a.k.a RIZZO:

Envy

It is agreed that envy involves an envier ( "copp and limp dickâ€), a party who is envied ( “flip,koky,blendprod even blingâ€)—this may be a person or group of persons—and some possession, capacity or trait that the subject supposes the rival to have (the “goodsâ€,the fun times,the land,the equipment,the djs,dennis rodgers after hours,the girls,mrsblend,thmrs,the coca -cola sheets"). The "goods" might be something that only one party could possibly possess , or it might be something that the envier wants to duplicate. It is sometimes held that the good may even be utility, happiness, or some psychological state that Subject could attribute to Rival even if there were no material difference in their possessions or capacities. Most philosophers who have sought to define envy agree in identifying it as a form of distress felt by the subject at the thought that he does not possess the good and the rival does. Many, but not all, go on to add that envy involves a desire that the rival(copp and limp dick) not have the good. This disagreement is explored below. Envy is widely agreed to be a symptom or instance of the human tendency to evaluate one's well-being comparatively, by assessing how well one is doing in comparison with others. Influential definitions of envy include:

Envy is pain at the good fortune of others. (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Bk II, Chapter 10)

Envy is a propensity to view the well-being of others with distress, even though it does not detract from one's own. [it is] a reluctance to see our own well-being overshadowed by another's because the standard we use to see how well off we are is not the intrinsic worth of our own well-being but how it compares with that of others. [Envy] aims, at least in terms of one's wishes, at destroying others' good fortune. (Kant, The Metaphysics of Morals 6:459)

Envy is that passion which views with malignant dislike the superiority of those who are really entitled to all the superiority they possess. (Kant, The Theory of Moral Sentiments, p. 244)

p.s:

fuck you.

:cool::eek: holy shit.... damn we got to sit down and philosophize some time

That's right, I wasn't at this party... not because I wasn't invited and not because I didn't want to go. I had prior obligations. But to all those assholes and dickwads, especially Rizzo, who get a hard-on from looking at photos of people having a good time and hating on them... I had to go through 12 pages of your completely mindless and despicable hate directed at many people who are my friends before I could think of something to respond with, that you would understand. The funny part is that instead of having wasted all that time and effort, you could have checked yourself into a fertility clinic and enrolled in erectile dysfunction therapy!!! You see, you differ from all these people in very important way: when they or I look at these photos, we see a group of friendly people enjoying good times in each others' company. We see memories that last a lifetime. But of course, none of us expect you to understand that. It's quite obvious that you have years of accumulated hatred running through your blood!!! You look at these photos in envy trying to convince yourself that you are superior to everyone at this party because you are a white, pure-bred American and that gives you every mother-fucking right to insult the hosts (Flip & The Mrs.) of the party and all their guests!!! You don't belong in society... just consider yourself lucky that you have been given that privilege to be a part of it. I can only begin to imagine what that party would have been like if everyone was identical in race and nationality and ideals. It would have been quite similar to a KKK meeting. For many of us, house parties are an outlet for dissolving stress, celebrating friends' birthdayssocializing and listening to music when we are not clubbing. So I think I speak for more than just myself when I say... take your creative insulting techniques, your supportive buddies and your white supremacist ideology and bury your spineless monstrosity of a body (which does nothing more than occupy space on an already overpopulated planet) back into the greasy, overstretched hairy twat that had the audacity to spew you out in the first place... Good day, rizzo!

Originally posted by philippio

That's right, I wasn't at this party... not because I wasn't invited and not because I didn't want to go. I had prior obligations. But to all those assholes and dickwads, especially Rizzo, who get a hard-on from looking at photos of people having a good time and hating on them... I had to go through 12 pages of your completely mindless and despicable hate directed at many people who are my friends before I could think of something to respond with, that you would understand. The funny part is that instead of having wasted all that time and effort, you could have checked yourself into a fertility clinic and enrolled in erectile dysfunction therapy!!! You see, you differ from all these people in very important way: when they or I look at these photos, we see a group of friendly people enjoying good times in each others' company. We see memories that last a lifetime. But of course, none of us expect you to understand that. It's quite obvious that you have years of accumulated hatred running through your blood!!! You look at these photos in envy trying to convince yourself that you are superior to everyone at this party because you are a white, pure-bred American and that gives you every mother-fucking right to insult the hosts (Flip & The Mrs.) of the party and all their guests!!! You don't belong in society... just consider yourself lucky that you have been given that privilege to be a part of it. I can only begin to imagine what that party would have been like if everyone was identical in race and nationality and ideals. It would have been quite similar to a KKK meeting. For many of us, house parties are an outlet for dissolving stress, celebrating friends' birthdayssocializing and listening to music when we are not clubbing. So I think I speak for more than just myself when I say... take your creative insulting techniques, your supportive buddies and your white supremacist ideology and bury your spineless monstrosity of a body (which does nothing more than occupy space on an already overpopulated planet) back into the greasy, overstretched hairy twat that had the audacity to spew you out in the first place... Good day, rizzo!

wow im speechless and u know i all love to talk......... motherfuckin post of the year :)

:werd:

Originally posted by blendprod

to coppertree10 and "limp dick" a.k.a RIZZO:

Envy

It is agreed that envy involves an envier ( "copp and limp dickâ€), a party who is envied ( “flip,koky,blendprod even blingâ€)—this may be a person or group of persons—and some possession, capacity or trait that the subject supposes the rival to have (the “goodsâ€,the fun times,the land,the equipment,the djs,dennis rodgers after hours,the girls,mrsblend,thmrs,the coca -cola sheets"). The "goods" might be something that only one party could possibly possess , or it might be something that the envier wants to duplicate. It is sometimes held that the good may even be utility, happiness, or some psychological state that Subject could attribute to Rival even if there were no material difference in their possessions or capacities. Most philosophers who have sought to define envy agree in identifying it as a form of distress felt by the subject at the thought that he does not possess the good and the rival does. Many, but not all, go on to add that envy involves a desire that the rival(copp and limp dick) not have the good. This disagreement is explored below. Envy is widely agreed to be a symptom or instance of the human tendency to evaluate one's well-being comparatively, by assessing how well one is doing in comparison with others. Influential definitions of envy include:

Envy is pain at the good fortune of others. (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Bk II, Chapter 10)

Envy is a propensity to view the well-being of others with distress, even though it does not detract from one's own. [it is] a reluctance to see our own well-being overshadowed by another's because the standard we use to see how well off we are is not the intrinsic worth of our own well-being but how it compares with that of others. [Envy] aims, at least in terms of one's wishes, at destroying others' good fortune. (Kant, The Metaphysics of Morals 6:459)

Envy is that passion which views with malignant dislike the superiority of those who are really entitled to all the superiority they possess. (Kant, The Theory of Moral Sentiments, p. 244)

p.s:

fuck you.

misc4.jpg

Hehe....

JK

But really, you guys are spending too much time and effort on Rizzo.

:hat:

just wanna pat you allz n the butts for taking the high road with the lurking idiots ... you could spend your days and nights plotting new ways to insult these people, but ...

that's the difference between children and adults, contentment versus bitterness, strength versus weakness, good versus evil ... (and god knows good always wins :) )

they obviously don't know shit about shit. fuck those judgemental little bitches-

you guys have true class! :aright:

CHEERS!

:beer:

:rock:

very true, not that they deserve an explanation ;)

lol.....can u say ENVY!!

You guys that hate ...GET A LIFE...!!!

Life is too short to talk SHIT about other people....

Those heads are down ass fuck people...if you ever been to one of those parties you will agree that those gatherings beat going to a club.....4 sure!!

You can never be tooo old 4 house parties...!!!

again ...ENVY is the right word to decribe those dumbs ass that hate .....

Originally posted by trojanman

yea its pretty kool ..the bad thing is that its tiny...its a one car garage transformed into a mini club. the system is rigged with an 1980 german amp that my uncle brought back from germany while he was in the army ....my dad rigged christmas lights to go along with the music..we had a disco ball and one day i found it on the floor..so we bought a new one but its one of the ones that has a shitload of colors....after hurricane andrew we jacked a traffic light and had in there at one point...its really cheesy..were thinking of modifying it later this year

:laugh: That's classic.

What I would give to go to a nice cuban party and be able to dance salsa all night long. That would be awesome!

DAM philipo we actually agree on something.....lol dont waste your time while hes collecting pics and thinking real hard on what to post we are all having fun and partying like mofos. :cool:

Originally posted by coppertree10

wtf!? let me get this straight. a dude with mad equipment throws parties in his garage!?!?! and 5 dudes (one whose just got to lose the bling shirts if he knows whats good for him) and 5 chicks show up to party. wtf!?!? where is this going down? LI? NJ? Goddamn people. What do you just pop the pills and hang at the crib, ahem, club? Dude. Get out for a bit. You look to damn old to be partying anyway. Settle down with that 14 year old who you scored with your "game"

WTF is going on here?????

People are setting new standards for ignorant shit, and the bar was pretty fucking high to begin with.

This party there were around 80 or so folks, 7-8 dj's better lighting than most clubs, and a vibe that you will never get in a club.

Not to mention beautiful women and no drama or hating going on.

and people just have to start shit.

WTF?????

Originally posted by shroomy

WTF is going on here?????

People are setting new standards for ignorant shit, and the bar was pretty fucking high to begin with.

This party there were around 80 or so folks, 7-8 dj's better lighting than most clubs, and a vibe that you will never get in a club.

Not to mention beautiful women and no drama or hating going on.

and people just have to start shit.

WTF?????

:aright: right on !

rizzo, I really would love to meet you next time im up your way or your down here. Your intelect and insight obviously would make for a stimulating conversation....... but then again, maybe instead I'll just use your cro-magnum skull as a soccer ball for stimulation. Then spend the rest of my time with people with taste, and personal worth.

BTW thanks again tonie and flip for going through the hassle of opening your house for our enjoyment. I can't imagine the time it takes to get ready, or the time it takes to clean up.

Id rather be 68lbs and liked than a 200lbs shithead who has been playing with their home lobotomy kit too often.

rizzo, I really would love to meet you next time im up your way or your down here. Your intelect and insight obviously would make for a stimulating conversation....... but then again, maybe instead I'll just use your cro-magnum skull as a soccer ball for stimulation. Then spend the rest of my time with people with taste, and personal worth.

BTW thanks again tonie and flip for going through the hassle of opening your house for our enjoyment. I can't imagine the time it takes to get ready, or the time it takes to clean up.

Id rather be 68lbs and liked than a 200lbs shithead who has been playing with their home lobotomy kit too often.

shroomy thats the thing ... i bet these guys are the 125 lb dorks .. and shrooms ... dont waste your time ... we have wayyyyy too many good times to come here and waste time with these fags :rolleyes: .. :laugh: :laugh: .. cause dude ... to hate on the chicks that post their pics on here ?? you obviously have to be a homo :laugh: and thats what their doing

Originally posted by happyface

DAM philipo we actually agree on something.....lol dont waste your time while hes collecting pics and thinking real hard on what to post we are all having fun and partying like mofos. :cool:

Oh c'mon Leo... you can't possibly think I'm gonna sit back and watch these ignorant fucks attack our friends' house parties!!! I am a man of principle above all else. When two very nice people decide to have a party and take time out of their daily schedules and obligations to organize everything and open up their home for such an occasion, I'm not going to sit back and read a load of bologna about how lame this party was!!! I've been to Fliptonia before... I attended my first BBQ there and loved every minute of it!!! Lots of good times and memories and lots of new people that I met and have the pleasure to hang out with more often after that party.

:D:hat:

Originally posted by koky

shroomy thats the thing ... i bet these guys are the 125 lb dorks .. and shrooms ... dont waste your time ... we have wayyyyy too many good times to come here and waste time with these fags :rolleyes: .. :laugh: :laugh: .. cause dude ... to hate on the chicks that post their pics on here ?? you obviously have to be a homo :laugh: and thats what their doing

true, true.... but you gotta admit....think of the good time we could have seeing which one of us could kick his skull the furthest

:D

true, true.... but you gotta admit....think of the good time we could have seeing which one of us could kick his skull the furthest

:D

see now you're talkin'.... i've always said that violence is the answer..... that's why i usually keep my mouth shut until the opportunity presents itself.... and it almost always does ;)