Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Fliptonnia lingere party offical pic thread

Bling

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by livin42nite

Damn trancewhore, aren't u the one that had your car stolen from you a couple months ago or something like that? Which part of miami are you living at?

Hope your luck changes around.

yup, that was me.....except i got car jacked & both incididents have happened in frigin white suburbia!!!

Originally posted by livin42nite

Damn trancewhore, aren't u the one that had your car stolen from you a couple months ago or something like that? Which part of miami are you living at?

Hope your luck changes around.

yup T.W. has had a couple of misfortunes happen to her lately.....and she just moved to a brand new house in a great area a couple of months ago!!!!!!!!!! goes to show u.....can we really be safe anywhere!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

yup T.W. has had a couple of misfortunes happen to her lately.....and she just moved to a brand new house in a great area a couple of months ago!!!!!!!!!! goes to show u.....can we really be safe anywhere!?!?!?!?!?!!?

i feel safe when i'm hanging in the land. hey, wanna rent it? ;):tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

yup, that was me.....except i got car jacked & both incididents have happened in frigin white suburbia!!!

I hear u, quiet area in miami lakes here. I had my car stolen in front of my house while I was sleeping. Had to drop peeps off at the airport the next day and I opened garage and did not see the car. I tell you, I looked around for the car to see if I parked at neighbor's house and even looked in went inside the house and back out to see if I was goin nuts. Broken pieces of glass on the floor gave me the answers though.

In the end worked out for the better cause got a much nicer car afterwards and insurance had covered car's cost.

wtf!? let me get this straight. a dude with mad equipment throws parties in his garage!?!?! and 5 dudes (one whose just got to lose the bling shirts if he knows whats good for him) and 5 chicks show up to party. wtf!?!? where is this going down? LI? NJ? Goddamn people. What do you just pop the pills and hang at the crib, ahem, club? Dude. Get out for a bit. You look to damn old to be partying anyway. Settle down with that 14 year old who you scored with your "game"

Originally posted by coppertree10

wtf!? let me get this straight. a dude with mad equipment throws parties in his garage!?!?! and 5 dudes (one whose just got to lose the bling shirts if he knows whats good for him) and 5 chicks show up to party. wtf!?!? where is this going down? LI? NJ? Goddamn people. What do you just pop the pills and hang at the crib, ahem, club? Dude. Get out for a bit. You look to damn old to be partying anyway. Settle down with that 14 year old who you scored with your "game"

If you wanted to go the party so bad, all you had to do was ask.