Clubplanet Nightlife Community

caught roommates bangin' & her man pees out my window

so i walk in on my rommate and her bf having sex.

(no i did not jump in & join them :tongue: )

but also while we are all sleeping i see someone peeing out our goddamn window...and its him. I bring it up the next morning b/c I heard somewhere that you're not suppose to wake up a 'sleepwalker.' In anycase, he doesnt remember anything but is mortified.

so this become a huge joke to our friends - but we find out that guys peeing in beds/out the window isn't all that abnormal???....OR maybe my friends are just drunken bastards who have bladder problems. :D

Ive pissed out windows and in garbage cans back in college, usually in my sleep..... Yes, its an odd habbit.

College - I once did it while my roomate was bangin some bar trash ho, I just did it as he tried to hide her eyes from me. No I don't remember.....

Originally posted by clubbingirl

but also while we are all sleeping i see someone peeing out our goddamn window...and its him. I bring it up the next morning b/c I heard somewhere that you're not suppose to wake up a 'sleepwalker.' In anycase, he doesnt remember anything but is mortified.

so this become a huge joke to our friends - but we find out that guys peeing in beds/out the window isn't all that abnormal???....OR maybe my friends are just drunken bastards who have bladder problems. :D

what about standing at the bar ordering drinks and peeing while youre talking to the bartender against the bar cause the line is too long for the bathroom?? Is that abnormal? Cause I wont even tell you how many places thats happened!!!

someone takin a piss in their sleep is the funniest

we have caught one of our boys not once but twice -- first time was down the shore last year, motherfucker walks out at like 7 AM (were still partying of course) and this fucker pisses rite in the middle of the kitchen in an empty keg tub..... the second time was recently in the poconos this mofo gets up from under a pile of shit we put on top of him and goes to the middle of the living room, picks up the pillow on the couch and holds it up like a toilet seat and takes a piss....fucken nuts, thought he was the only one that could pull that off

Originally posted by clubbingirl

Post the guys picture on here, when everyone from CP sees him, we'll call him "pee pee boy"