Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn tranzwhore..im still waiting

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by bobbalou

WHORE we want those things wrapped in some "FUCK ME PUMPS"

the people...mmkthnx

yeah, i'd like to see some clear platforms in here! ;)

:D just kidding your foots are absosmurfly beautifous! :D

i'll post a pic of mine just as soon as i get rid of this damn fungal infection. ... kidding, again! ... have you seen those commercials on tv for the toe fungus medication? avoid it if you can, it's soooooo gross, totally makes me nauseous ... sorry, random, i'll shut up now.

:devil:

Originally posted by phatman

...is it the shoes, or do your toes veer strongly to the side?...lol...still worthy of a compliment...on the package i might add...the shoes, polish color, feet and piggies...

my feet were up in the air above me so that's why they look veered. just a weird angle, that's all!

& those shoes are CFM pumps, bobbalou, the heel is 4" hi.

anything higher would break an ankle, my friend!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

my feet were up in the air above me so that's why they look veered. just a weird angle, that's all!

they are sexy...

post closeups

:D

u kill me "whore" lol, see ya Friday @ crobar! :P

Originally posted by blondboheme

yeah, i'd like to see some clear platforms in here! ;)

:D just kidding your foots are absosmurfly beautifous! :D

i'll post a pic of mine just as soon as i get rid of this damn fungal infection. ... kidding, again! ... have you seen those commercials on tv for the toe fungus medication? avoid it if you can, it's soooooo gross, totally makes me nauseous ... sorry, random, i'll shut up now.

:devil:

LMAO - at ur reply! the last pic that i put up of my foot i was wearing clear plastic heeled pumps & ur sweet for saying i have nice feet & get rid of that shit on ur toe & give these guys a foot hard on! ;):laugh:

LMAO - at ur reply! the last pic that i put up of my foot i was wearing clear plastic heeled pumps & ur sweet for saying i have nice feet & get rid of that shit on ur toe & give these guys a foot hard on! ;):laugh:

:laugh::D:laugh:

did your shoes look like these?

345marilyn-6.jpg

could you walk in them or were they used just to take pictures of your feet up in the air?

seXXXy :devil:

:D;):)

Originally posted by blondboheme

:laugh::D:laugh:

did your shoes look like these?

345marilyn-6.jpg

could you walk in them or were they used just to take pictures of your feet up in the air?

seXXXy :devil:

:D;):)

similar but no fuzz & alil more strapy. i have only worn them to take pictures in. i'm afreaid to wear them to a club cuz i think i really might fall & bust my ass! but the pic in ur sig is kinda how i had to pose to take my pic! LOL!

similar but no fuzz & alil more strapy. i have only worn them to take pictures in. i'm afreaid to wear them to a club cuz i think i really might fall & bust my ass! but the pic in ur sig is kinda how i had to pose to take my pic! LOL!

more more :drool:

Fun concept.