Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn : Rizzo

blendprod

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

koky: you've really got to be kidding me kid.

koky1.jpg

damn im a sexy bitch ... thanx for the picture rizzo ... i see you care enough to go searching for my pics ... THANXS .. you rock .. :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by koky

damn im a sexy bitch ... thanx for the picture rizzo ... i see you care enough to go searching for my pics ... THANXS .. you rock .. :cool: :cool:

u know whats funny i dont even think he goes searching for pics... i think he saves them all to his computer for opportunities like this one.. which is fuckin worse... i bet hes got a "cp folder" in his documents. :blown:

ok ok... go ahead rizzo... call me fat... call me hairy... call me manly... make fun of my eyebrows... call me a britney wanna-be, etc etc :aright: but make sure u look deep in ur folder for the best pic of me that uve got to adequately portray all of those things at once... itll have more effect ;)

Originally posted by linabina

u know whats funny i dont even think he goes searching for pics... i think he saves them all to his computer for opportunities like this one.. which is fuckin worse... i bet hes got a "cp folder" in his documents. :blown:

ok ok... go ahead rizzo... call me fat... call me hairy... call me manly... make fun of my eyebrows... call me a britney wanna-be, etc etc :aright: but make sure u look deep in ur folder for the best pic of me that uve got to adequately portray all of those things at once... itll have more effect ;)

:laugh: :laugh: hey , most of us here in miami would do u .. so dont worry about what he says :laugh: :laugh:

pudgybabyD, dont talk about getting up, because you couldnt reach my cock with a pair of stilts and a ladder. Now please go back to flashing your saggy flapjacks and cottege cheese ass for $9.99 a month.

:laugh:

It's $14.95 a month and why in gods name would I even TRY to reach ur limp penis :laugh:

Originally posted by linabina

yes, right on my desktop is a folder called Club Planet PIX. Each time I see a pic thread I save every single picture, in hopes of photoshopping it one day. The folder is at 1.4 megs currently. Actually, someone PM'd me Koky's picture. How's that one taste? Why would I want to tell you that you have hairy arms a gut, and are obsessed with someone who wouldnt even stop on the street to spit out last nights cum batch onto your cakey complexion? It's been done many a time tootsey.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh:

It's $14.95 a month and why in gods name would I even TRY to reach ur limp penis :laugh:

$14.95 a month to see Willow's daughter coverup her droopy saddle bags and spread her roman column sized tree trunks? I've seen Ron Popeil have better deals then that sweets. What makes you think I've got a limp penis? Have you fucked or spoke to the girls I've railed? Have you seen it? Does the fact that I inquired about where to purchase it automatically mean I've got sex problems? Some logic there you slope'd foreheaded dwarf imbecile.

yes, right on my desktop is a folder called Club Planet PIX. Each time I see a pic thread I save every single picture, in hopes of photoshopping it one day. The folder is at 1.4 megs currently. Actually, someone PM'd me Koky's picture. How's that one taste? Why would I want to tell you that you have hairy arms a gut, and are obsessed with someone who wouldnt even stop on the street to spit out last nights cum batch onto your cakey complexion? It's been done many a time tootsey.

try harder... that one didnt even break skin

Originally posted by smokesum

not for nothing..but that was far from funny..

so stop with the fake laughs..kissass

i think it was ...s o stfu and go do what you do best and suck crackheads cocks 4 a living ... cause u know u aint gettin no pussy "FAG " !!

SAME GOES TO NOMEMBER BOY ..

AND KISS ASS ? I DONT NEED TO KISS ASS ON A MESSAGE BOARD TO GET LAID .. U GUYS DONT GET ANY NO MATTER WHAT AND THATS WHY YOU ARE ALL BITTER .. DONT WORRY THO .. THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE 4 EVERYONE ... YOU WILL GET LAID SOMEDAY .. HOMOS;)

Originally posted by smokesum

koky1.jpg

dude..you seriously look like a nerd that is tryin to be cool

nice silver chain asshole

thank you ... but its actually white gold bitch ;) ;) something your fat shit eating mother or you wouldnt know about ..