Clubplanet Nightlife Community

invite to show our apreciation.. come drink on us tues.

nervelounge

Attention all fellow cp'ers :

Love to extend a special invite to each and everyone of you for this tuesday night at coyotee ugly @ NERVE. We are inviting every dj who has ever graced the tables at nerve in for a free private party in the VIP of nerve tomorrow night... thats right - free entrance free booze from 10 - 1am - This was supposed to be offered only to our djs but I've decided that we must support you guys that support us.... for guest list for this event email me at jon@blissproductions.com or even better sami@nervelounge.com - be sure and tell her that I told you to email.. see you all tomorrow and I am counting on your support this friday for mr. chris fortier:D thanks again and get those lists in pronto..........

Jon Cowan

Nerve Lounge......

Jon....u got to be really down .!!! Nice idea dude...

Never graced the tables there .....but supprort Nerve...4sure!!

By the way Jon...I would love a night to grace them tables and cds tooo..... I'll play 4 FREE... Just to make a premiere @ your club would be bad ass!!

I got an idea...call the night GROOVE JET ...u know that club holds a special place in my heart ....n when u played there with Luis...That was like the ultimate for me...It inspired me to become the dj that I am now...

Last club nite I ever played was @ GrooveJet in the back patio in 2000...before it closed down...

Just an idea ....but again ...thanks for keeping the vibe alive in Miami!!