What the fuck?!?!?!?!

fouroneone

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fouroneone

well, i do like the way that this thread went from me working for an NGO under the UN-HCR turned into me being a starving african who runs in the marathon

This just goes to show you how lame america is...not only are we like the dumbest country in the world, but we also lose to starving children in the olympics....wtf......

We're talking about brandeis...............you know the saying...90% of jewish women are hot...the other 10% go to brandeis....

And i have PLENTY of jap experience...I'm jewish...that means I can get laid just standing around in brandeis....all you need is a wife beater and some condoms....

Originally posted by groovefire

No way dude, you don't have much JAP experience do you? There are some sickqwfniouwehfuiowfe hot ones out there, no offense Ras.

Ummm I live in Waltham and have been known to stalk around the Brandeis campus. I agree with Groove.....I think ras is bangin (luv the WMC pic). Dont hate Willy T. I mean no disrespect