Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this sunday at chechos pub !!

koky

YEAHHHH YOU KNOW WHO IT IS !! ;) ;) I HOPE A FEW OF U GUYS CAN COME OUT AND HAVE A FEW DRINKS AND GET YOUR ASS WHOOPED BY ME IN POOL :D AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME LISTENING TO GROOVE ERIC :cool: (which is the best part:cool: )

what better thing than to listen to edgar v on friday and then groove eric on sunday !! trance at the begining and at the end of the weekend ;)

eric gets on at 8 till whatever time we feel like staying !!! but you guys can get there a little earlier and get a taste of an ass whoopen before that .. :D :D ill be there a little earlier to start it off ;) im pretty sure you all know where its at already but ill put the adddress up in a bit :cool:

thanxs and hope to see you there :cool:

Originally posted by koky

YEAHHHH YOU KNOW WHO IT IS !! ;) ;) I HOPE A FEW OF U GUYS CAN COME OUT AND HAVE A FEW DRINKS AND GET YOUR ASS WHOOPED BY ME IN POOL :D AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME LISTENING TO GROOVE ERIC :cool: (which is the best part:cool: )

what better thing than to listen to edgar v on friday and then groove eric on sunday !! trance at the begining and at the end of the weekend ;)

eric gets on at 8 till whatever time we feel like staying !!! but you guys can get there a little earlier and get a taste of an ass whoopen before that .. :D :D ill be there a little earlier to start it off ;) im pretty sure you all know where its at already but ill put the adddress up in a bit :cool:

thanxs and hope to see you there :cool:

WHAT A SHIT TALKER...

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

WTF Bling??? What does that have to do with anything

I think you are developing a case of internet tourette's syndrome kid....

FUCK SHIT PUSSY SHEEP!!!!!!!!!!!

BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH:laugh:

:eek::mad::laugh:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

damn ....bro matts trying people today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he lived in my neighborhood there would be an ass whoopin coming to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

p.s. matt is a trip to fick around with on messageboards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

whatever Flip don't think i didn't see your fucking ass pimples in that picture from friday night bitch!:D:cool: