Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ready for the Shore? Why drive? Take the PARTY BUSES instead!

syn3.jpg

Summer's almost here...ready for the Shore? Because this Summer, you don't have to worry about the dangers of drinking and driving. Take the safest route possible with Syn3 Transport! Starting May 13th, 2004, Shore trips depart from Willowbrook Mall, Garden State Plaza Mall and Rockaway Mall.

Meet new people on our party buses and don't be stuck driving this summer. Call and reserve your seats now! (888) USE-SYN3. These buses stop at Surf Club and the strip. Tickets are $25. Tickets include round trip and admission into many of the most popular Shore clubs. Visit one or all...it's up to you.

-- REVISED SCHEDULE as of 5/6/04 --

THURSDAY

Going to the shore

Leaving Malls @ 12pm & 7:30pm

Arrives Belmar @ 1:30pm & 8:45pm

Arrives Seaside @ 2:15pm & 9:30pm

Returning to the Malls

Leaving Seaside @ 4:15pm & 4:30am

Leaving Belmar @ 5pm & 1:45am

Arrives Malls @ 6:30pm & 3am & 6am

FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS

Going to the Shore

Leaving Malls @ 10am, 3pm & 9pm

Arrives Belmar @ 11:30am, 4:30pm & 10:30pm

Arrives Seaside @ 12:15pm, 5:15pm & 11:15pm

Returning to the Malls

Leaving Seaside @ 6pm, 1am & 4:30am

Leaving Belmar @ 6:45pm, 1:45am & 5:15am

Arrives Malls @ 8:15pm, 3am & 6:30am

For all your local needs please call (888) USE-SYN3 and setup your trips.

Guest syn3

Just want to let everyone know that all these trips make stops at Belmar too!!! Call and get your tickets fast...

This summer is all about the shore clubs

D`Jais

Bar A

Surf Club

Xs

Merge

Temps

Bamboo Bar

888.USE.SYN3

www.syn3.org

Originally posted by syn3

good point.. even on sunday nights too...

revised schedule comin' your way shortly

cool.

while you're taking my advice, how bout a stop somewhere between north jersey & seaside, let's say, hmmmm, monmouth mall? it's only a minute off the parkway and back on. plus, I live right next to it ;)

but seriously, I know quite a few people around here that would take the bus if it stopped somewhere between north jersey & belmar

I just Found out that these party buses go to Surf Club, D'jais' Merge, Tempts, X's and a lot more places..... This service is the Ish! Im definitly gonna be saving some serious miles and money this summer by using this service.

I have used it previously at my college and its been worth it cause I love to get ish faced!!!

Will there be a dealer on the bus, for pills, K ect?

applications are now being accepted for this position....there is a $50 house fee as well as 25% of all profits.... and make sure you have your federal tax id number when you apply for distributor.

These are those unlicensed , uninsured bus crashes you read about in the paper every year. Kind of like those deathtrap a/c bus trips. I'll keep my $25, drive my own car, and you can ride with chico the mexican bus driver.

Hopefully i'll be g'd out and getting a blowjob from the hookers that are on the bus when we hit a tree..

These are those unlicensed , uninsured bus crashes you read about in the paper every year. Kind of like those deathtrap a/c bus trips. I'll keep my $25, drive my own car, and you can ride with chico the mexican bus driver.

HAHAHA, thats a good one, but sorry none of that stuff here.....These buses are insured, licensed We've been doing this for 2 years now.....with colleges and now we are offereing the same safe and money saving method to party to general public.... so please if you dont want to use it its up to you...we dont make ur decision to drink and drive but if you ask me u have more chances of crashing in your car than in these buses... www.syn3.org

BE SMART SAVE UR LIFE AND MONEY!!! :ghey:

Will there be fist pumping lessons on the way down to Tempts??? or stomping lessons or ooohhh both??? :laugh:

sure... we can hire you for the position if you want.. we will send a tip jar around the bus and you can work off the tips..