Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why did Centro Fly close?

it closed becuase they renovated and it was worse... no idea what they were thinking...

it was actually cooler b4.

after renovations.. they had no descent parties.. no "names".. place wasn't drawing crowds at all.

Originally posted by jamezzz

the place wasnt broken and they decide to fix it? how stupid! when you shut down for a few months people loose the connection they find other parties...

exactly.. I liked it the way it was....

and to renovate when 3 new venues open..?!!!

not a smart move.

NO BED

Bed is now looking into the SF space...there is a AUCTION next friday for the space..

CEntro_ will either be ARC in 4 months or TREX> biss group from atlanta in 10,

Depending on who's Quote is Highter

oly

If Arc takes Centro we will finaly have a decent club. The only problem is made doesnt seem to book house acts any more. They do nothing but techno and trance. I do hope DT starts a party with them again. I miss BE YOURSELF fridays already. The 28th is to far away.

Isn't DT heading to Miami though? that's what the popular rumor was after ARC closed. Then somr said he's goin to Miami but will prolly do a once a month gig in NYC. Only time will tell...

Originally posted by jaysea

NO BED

Bed is now looking into the SF space...there is a AUCTION next friday for the space..

CEntro_ will either be ARC in 4 months or TREX> biss group from atlanta in 10,

Depending on who's Quote is Highter

oly

wasnt Arc supposed to go to brooklyn? :confused:

Originally posted by JimmyZ

Isn't DT heading to Miami though? that's what the popular rumor was after ARC closed. Then somr said he's goin to Miami but will prolly do a once a month gig in NYC. Only time will tell...

DANNY TOLD EVERYONE HE IS STAYING IN NYC... HE SAID HE WAS BORN N RAISED HERE AND ISNT LEAVING ,,,,

Guest mcanimale

Arc will be at Centro Fly sometime this summer..i heard this from a couple of very reliable sources, i.e. two old school cats that used to do the Tsunami party on saturday nights...however i dont think Danny is gonna be the weekly resident...i know hes buying a condo in Miami, and is gonna have a monthly or bi-monthly reseidency there...i think hes gonna split his time between Miami and New York

Guest mcanimale

ps...Who knows anything about Bed trying to buy out SF?? that would be RIDICULOUS..SF already has the nicest space/sound system of any club in the city..bed would only add to the decor of the space