Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum and Sleep Review

k i hit up platinum early at like 10pm. only because my good friends david quest and billy mantani were spinnin till like 12. they layed down a sick set. was loving it there. place started to fill up at 11 but wasnt like it usually is. wave lounge was not packed at all. so we bounce over to sleep by 1 and it was hot. nice crowd. good to see alot of people there last night. thanks for the hook up guys. i definitly see the new sleep party doin really good with the team that is in there now. cant wait for the upcoming weeks

Z

Originally posted by velvetrope

k i hit up platinum early at like 10pm. only because my good friends david quest and billy mantani were spinnin till like 12. they layed down a sick set. was loving it there. place started to fill up at 11 but wasnt like it usually is. wave lounge was not packed at all. so we bounce over to sleep by 1 and it was hot. nice crowd. good to see alot of people there last night. thanks for the hook up guys. i definitly see the new sleep party doin really good with the team that is in there now. cant wait for the upcoming weeks

Z

YOU BETTER HOPE I DON'T SEE YOU OUT SOMEWHERE U LOW LIFE PIECE OF SH*T, I WANT MY MONEY:biggun:

Originally posted by velvetrope

Z

u left a little too early....when I went on at 1am--the room filled up and it was crazy. Great vibe in there at the end of the night.

That was my last friday for the season. Thanks to everyone over at Platinum who made this fall/winter/spring a good time. I'll be doing a few fridays this summer at Plat.

This friday i'll be spinning at Sleep for my good friend Steve R's bday bash--

Mike

Originally posted by djmikebugout

u left a little too early....when I went on at 1am--the room filled up and it was crazy. Great vibe in there at the end of the night.

That was my last friday for the season. Thanks to everyone over at Platinum who made this fall/winter/spring a good time. I'll be doing a few fridays this summer at Plat.

This friday i'll be spinning at Sleep for my good friend Steve R's bday bash--

Mike

I agree. For Mikes Last Night at Platinum this season he spun with me in the main room till 1am. Then he went over to the wave lounge to close the night and The room was wild.

WOW I ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION

Big time super dope hugest that i can think of PROPS go out to you sir Mr Davis G

Upon seeing that I still wasnt playing at it was 12:30, the man steps aside in the main room of his house (cuz that room is his house!) and lets me rock it for a hot minute on my last nite there for the season. I know I thanked you already but i just wanted to say this on here so everyone that doesnt know already will know:

Mr Davis G is a class act and one crazy DJ! Good luck with DJais this summer and i will be around this summer here and there to rip it up friday style! You are the man--

Mike

WOW I ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION

Big time super dope hugest that i can think of PROPS go out to you sir Mr Davis G

Upon seeing that I still wasnt playing at it was 12:30, the man steps aside in the main room of his house (cuz that room is his house!) and lets me rock it for a hot minute on my last nite there for the season. I know I thanked you already but i just wanted to say this on here so everyone that doesnt know already will know:

Mr Davis G is a class act and one crazy DJ! Good luck with DJais this summer and i will be around this summer here and there to rip it up friday style! You are the man--

Mike

Thanks Mike. You deserve a lot of respect for what you did in that wave lounge this year. Good Luck @ Surf. I'm sure I'll see you around.

Z

You def left a little to early. I also went to check Billy and Dave out, they laid down some sick shit very nice set.

Z

I'm sure I didn't drink that much, that I was seeing double the amount of people at Platinum that night. Although a later crowd due to the Rutgers Fest, Platinum was just as hot as it always is. BugOut had his usual party happening in the Wave Lounge as did DavisG in the Main Room.

I definately miss 2 certain guys (you know who you are :) ) and I wish them all the luck....I genuinally do, but I can't take away the credit due to other people for making it a great night.