Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck u Avalon

The Mask... this guy rocks, I seen him at Avalon not too long ago doing the hustle and the Truffle Shuffle like he was Wade Robson.... He had some cool plaid nickers and some golf spikes..

xlr8ted .. wade robson at avalon .. hmm .. dont rememebr seeing anyone that good .. but cool if u say so ..

when is he going to avalon again ..i wana see his moves :bounce:

the MASK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro my whole point is that i never had to in the past...i did on opening night and the following week just as a precaution but i went about 5 or 6 times after that with sneakers jeans and a tshirt and never even got looked at...had i would have known i more than likely would have worn shoes...on the other hand, sneakers r now the "trendy" thing to wear anyways...thats where i was going with this whole argument

nah i know what you're saying playa.. when i go to avalon i usually go in sneakers and a hat... i guess i didnt elaborate on my point... here goes.. tiesto is going to be insanely packed.. if people get turned away for wearing sneaks there will be more room for me to dance.. when i go that night i am going all decked out so there's nothing they can bitch about.. whenever i go after that i'll resume wearing my jeans and sneakers.. but that night im all abot the shoes and pants..

to whoever is fucking with the mask.. c'mon... while you may not agree with his style, he brings nothing but positivity to an otherwise negative place.. he is one of the few people actually doing his/her own thing.. you don't have to like it.. but you shouldn't disrespect it.. ehh just my .02 cents

to whoever is fucking with the mask.. c'mon... while you may not agree with his style, he brings nothing but positivity to an otherwise negative place.. he is one of the few people actually doing his/her own thing.. you don't have to like it.. but you shouldn't disrespect it.. ehh just my .02 cents

oldtimer .. thanks dude .. your kind words make me blush

did we ever meet my friend? i am usually at avalon .. and sometimes spirit or webster hall

let me know

thanks again for being positive yourself

peace

the MASK

ABOUT THE DRESS CODE. ITS GOOD THAT THE DOOR PEOPLE DIDNT LET YOU INBECAUSE YOU RUIN THE CLUBS REPUTATION. I WOULDN'T GO THERE IF SOME KIDS 12 OR 24 ARE WEARING JEANS AND SNEAKERS. WHY CANT YOU DRESS UP OR DO YOU HAVE TO WEAR THE SAME STUFF YOU WEAR ALL THE TIME(JEANS, AND SNEAKERS)..AND AVALON IS ALAWAYS CHANGING IT OUT WITH REGARDS TO THE DJS. SOME ARE HOT, BUT SOME SUCK. TIESTO IS GOING TO BE HOT BUT ITS GOING TO BE TOO PACKED TO GET ON THE DANCE FLOOR. NEED A BIGGER PLACE TO HANDLE HIM. :gang:

ABOUT THE DRESS CODE. ITS GOOD THAT THE DOOR PEOPLE DIDNT LET YOU INBECAUSE YOU RUIN THE CLUBS REPUTATION. I WOULDN'T GO THERE IF SOME KIDS 12 OR 24 ARE WEARING JEANS AND SNEAKERS. WHY CANT YOU DRESS UP OR DO YOU HAVE TO WEAR THE SAME STUFF YOU WEAR ALL THE TIME(JEANS, AND SNEAKERS)..AND AVALON IS ALAWAYS CHANGING IT OUT WITH REGARDS TO THE DJS. SOME ARE HOT, BUT SOME SUCK. TIESTO IS GOING TO BE HOT BUT ITS GOING TO BE TOO PACKED TO GET ON THE DANCE FLOOR. NEED A BIGGER PLACE TO HANDLE HIM. :gang:

Excuse me, BUT how do you dress when you go and dance? It is a DANCE CLUB, why not BE COMFORTABLE when u dance? Dancing in shoes and slacks is not very comfortable. A BIG :bigfinge: to clubs that have a dress code. I am 34 years old and I will NEVER get dressed up to go out dancing.

Excuse me, BUT how do you dress when you go and dance? It is a DANCE CLUB, why not BE COMFORTABLE when u dance? Dancing in shoes and slacks is not very comfortable. A BIG :bigfinge: to clubs that have a dress code. I am 34 years old and I will NEVER get dressed up to go out dancing.

Couldn't have said it better myself :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I love to dance im my jeans and T....If some fag dont like it fuck off..... :mad: Anyway i got to the club last night around 2am search was not bad at all.....What time did you guys have the problem.???

Avalon is a big joke! I dont understand who they think they are they arent even that great of a club. I got to avalon around 2am and give the bouncer my id and he tells me its fake, he then proceeds to give it to some guy and tells me to get off the line what the fuck??? I told him call the cops its real and he just told me to leave what the hell???? That place sucks i cant imagine it for tiesto when the lines is a block long! Whats the nyc scene come to that u cant just got and chill listen to good music. I was wearing dress pants dress shirt so im assuming it wasnt because what i was wearing. im soo pissed and confused fuck avalon!

Avalon is a big joke! I dont understand who they think they are they arent even that great of a club. I got to avalon around 2am and give the bouncer my id and he tells me its fake, he then proceeds to give it to some guy and tells me to get off the line what the fuck??? I told him call the cops its real and he just told me to leave what the hell???? That place sucks i cant imagine it for tiesto when the lines is a block long! Whats the nyc scene come to that u cant just got and chill listen to good music. I was wearing dress pants dress shirt so im assuming it wasnt because what i was wearing. im soo pissed and confused fuck avalon!

hey dude .. so sorry for your trouble at avalon .. clubs get nasty like this if they are full already ..at least avalon does ..

so the best advice is that you go early like 10-12 . this way .. the club is still empty and they are not so picky

anyway .. good luck where ever you go

peace

the MASK