Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sun May 9th@ resort-world renowned producer Mike Mucci

damn Philipio even knew the moniker i always forget. that song came into this world back in 1996 and has over 10 different remixes (the Door), one which is a DT edit and remix.....***Ivano did play it quite a bit during the early stages of the old terrace and Alan T has even performed this track live...but it was Mike Mucci who produced it :)

you guys are good! and under his new moniker Evolved, Mike has signed to many labels including distrakt, sondos, baroque, pure, and his own label amplitude...

Oh and I will be playing from 9-1130 and remember its open bar for EVERYONE from 9-11 and $100 bottles(in the biz)!

based on peoples reactions to this mike mucci he must be good. pardon my ignorance but anyone have some info on this guy for me ?

Bling check out ----> "Matter of Time" by Evolved :bounce:

That is a HELL of a song...still one of my favorites.

Definitely will be out to this one!!!

:hoparound

Guest brwneydtrouble

Finally got out there for a bit and had a great time. Music was awesome!! Would have been worth the trip out for you miami folk. Not a single filler track, every song was just awesome.

The place is beautiful just as I was told, but Bryan is right? No lights on the dancefloor.....no miroors in a palm beach bathroom?? Only a few brave souls on the dancefloor, without the lights it was more intimidating than inviting.

All in all, im very glad I made it out there. It was great seeing familiar faces. I need to get out more often. *lol*