Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So i saw Lizzie Grubman yesterday in SoHo

georgym

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ou812

Yeah, she looks like ass................you must not have very high standards.

She was charged with 26 counts, including driving while intoxicated and vehicular assault, and you winked at her?

Im sorry. You're ALL SO BEAUTIFUL! :love2:

I winked at her AS A JOKE, SMARTY!

damn, chill the fuck out everyone. all i said was she was a cute firecracker. I didn't say she was HOT :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

seriously thou, i didn't think she was as ugly as everyone's making her out to be.

She had a tight body (flat stomach), nice hair, and the face is the only thing that seemed weird.

Everything else seemed aiiiight...

Originally posted by gmccookny

:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

seriously thou, i didn't think she was as ugly as everyone's making her out to be.

She had a tight body (flat stomach), nice hair, and the face is the only thing that seemed weird.

Everything else seemed aiiiight...

we will have to take ur word on this one.

Here, let's play a lil game called "Who is Uglier?"

Exhibit A: ugly_girl.jpeg

Exhibit B: grubman.102302.jpg

Gosh, this is TOUGH :banghead:what.gif

she looks like ass...

originally posted by smokesum

she looks like you a lil .....
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by smokesum

she looks like you a lil .....

that's funny seeing that you've never met me before.

Dude, i bet you any night of the week, if we go out i WILL get more #'s than you. And im not even joking :laugh:

Originally posted by misk

just goes to show u.....people see a decent bod and consider someone pretty..........THE ONLY THING WEIRD WAS HER FACE?!...

...HELLO!

well, goes to show you people place so much value on face and not the entire package. And if the face is ugly, the person is automatically ugly?

HELLO :)

Geeez all you people pay attention to the slightest kink, and blow it way out of proportion.

Ive seen some ugly people in my life (smokesum may be THE pinnacle), but she def. isn't as ugly as you fawkers are making her out to be

Unless you walk around models all day like rizzo and you have that to compare it to

:confused:

that's funny seeing that you've never met me before.

Dude, i bet you any night of the week, if we go out i WILL get more #'s than you. And im not even joking :laugh:

from your pics..you guys share similar traits...longish blond hair..similar facial structure..

and lets make it a bet! loser buys steak!

Originally posted by smokesum

from your pics..you guys share similar traits...longish blond hair..similar facial structure..

and lets make it a bet! loser buys steak!

Dude, im not as ugly as lizzie grubman :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But i will take you up on that bet. Where shall we do this contest?

And let's get ghhhhost or dgmodel to officiate it

well, goes to show you people place so much value on face and not the entire package. And if the face is ugly, the person is automatically ugly?

HELLO :)

Geeez all you people pay attention to the slightest kink, and blow it way out of proportion.

Ive seen some ugly people in my life (smokesum may be THE pinnacle), but she def. isn't as ugly as you fawkers are making her out to be

Unless you walk around models all day like rizzo and you have that to compare it to

.......um....BEAUTY is in the facial features......u can say she has a tight body....but that does not make her pretty.....i didn't think that was an odd concept...queen latifah is a big girl..but by all means....absolutely gorgeous...why../.HER FACE......

...and smokesum....while not as hot as me...is not the pinnacle of ugly.......he is the pinnacle of gayness:heart:

Originally posted by misk

.......um....BEAUTY is in the facial features......u can say she has a tight body....but that does not make her pretty.....i didn't think that was an odd concept...queen latifah is a big girl..but by all means....absolutely gorgeous...why../.HER FACE......

...and smokesum....while not as hot as me...is not the pinnacle of ugly.......he is the pinnacle of gayness:heart:

ill show you how gay i am

take it from somebody who actually does hang around a bunch of models!!!!!!!!! shes busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good body yes, but yes alot should be placed on the face!!!!!!! it is the frist thing people see, and shes doesnt have a very good one!!!!!!!!!!