Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez at Spirit last nite!

I am going to give spirit one last chance but they better let me in with sneakers. This time I will wear dress pants. I know Morales will spin the vocal house I want to hear. Plus I picked up a few knew moves at shelter that I want to tear some SF shuffle circles with. Nothing more satisfying than stopping a circle of stomping juiceheads.

I am going to give spirit one last chance but they better let me in with sneakers. This time I will wear dress pants. I know Morales will spin the vocal house I want to hear. Plus I picked up a few knew moves at shelter that I want to tear some SF shuffle circles with. Nothing more satisfying than stopping a circle of stomping juiceheads.

hahaha . for that alone .. i would go to spirit . to see someone else wana kick those sf dancers ass .. hehe

cool afa .. go for it kid

the MASK

yo mask afa can really work the floor hes good, been sharing the floor with him for a few months now. And afa THE MASK is a legend. Bring elicio and lets tear down the house. Lets go GUIDO hunting. Also theres gonna be some shelter dancers as well so will be an interesting night.

yo mask afa can really work the floor hes good, been sharing the floor with him for a few months now. And afa THE MASK is a legend. Bring elicio and lets tear down the house. Lets go GUIDO hunting. Also theres gonna be some shelter dancers as well so will be an interesting night.

Guido . hunting .. haha . that is soo funny .. cool why not .. i like to tease them thats all .. i just like creativity .. i am not against anyone's specific dancing .. just cahnge a bit . thats all .. haha

ya .. i would like to see you and afa .. i am sure between you two .. i can take a break and watch girls .. oh .. i forgot .. u do that too silver .... hmmm .. i will try at least

the MASK

Hey don't forget me guys cause I am gonna be up in that piece for Morales!!! This afa person seems interesting. Maybe get a small group together like the "old" days silverbull...

:aaah:

mr. Digital .. how can we forget you .. are you nuts?? .. u r the spiritual motivation behind all this ... so stay in the church .. hehe .. kidding ..

of course u r in .. how much u paying again? .. no . kidding again . hehe

aiight kid .. cia soon ..

oh .. i got the photons .. call me tonight after 9 pm .. will talk