Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just got back from surf

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

went to Surf yesterday for my first time ever & i had a blast. my girly & i got there a lil early & started drinkin of course, but i had to leave at 6:00....it sucked havin to drive all the way up north tlast night cuz i have 3 classes today, but hopefully over the summer i can meet more of you...

I just found This service that has been advertising on Clubplanet and KTU its called Syn3. This summer they are running party buses from different malls to bring people down to belmar and seaside...you pay $25 once and you can get into surf Club, d'jais, and many other hot spots down there and u pay no cover or wait on any lines THATS BIG!!!! I hate to dig into my wallet trying to get money out while waiting on that big ass line....just imagine finally I can get wrecked to my full potential and not have to worry about driving back..... I LOVE IT....check it out www.syn3.org.

Originally posted by imnutss

I just found This service that has been advertising on Clubplanet and KTU its called Syn3. This summer they are running party buses from different malls to bring people down to belmar and seaside...you pay $25 once and you can get into surf Club, d'jais, and many other hot spots down there and u pay no cover or wait on any lines THATS BIG!!!! I hate to dig into my wallet trying to get money out while waiting on that big ass line....just imagine finally I can get wrecked to my full potential and not have to worry about driving back..... I LOVE IT....check it out www.syn3.org.

nice self promotion job:clap2:

;) Thanks... U have to become a customer urself (in this case me) before u offer anything to anyone...if I didnt think it was good enough I wouldnt offer it to anyone......so I actually did use this service as a partier this weekend...and I must say Syn3 is a masterpeice...dont believe me try it urself and let me know :afro:

Paul....Jess didn't come, she had a wedding to go to...however, Susie came :) You'll get your picture as soon as the other Jessica develops her film ;)

Chris.....of course I agree.....some things are just too *insane*

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Did you friend ever end up going for a swim?

:laugh: :laugh:

NOOO, thank god...you have no idea how crazy Wendy is....everybody thought she was kidding, but she really wasnt. She would have gone if I didnt literally DRAG her out of Surf :eek:

The funniest was when we were sitting down and she kept calling you "Dave" because she wanted to ask you if you wanted to go with her...:)

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

NOOO, thank god...you have no idea how crazy Wendy is....everybody thought she was kidding, but she really wasnt. She would have gone if I didnt literally DRAG her out of Surf :eek:

The funniest was when we were sitting down and she kept calling you "Dave" because she wanted to ask you if you wanted to go with her...:)

After I told her my name, 5 minutes later she asked me again. She was a riot. I looked for her before we left to take that swim. But you guys were nowhere to be found.

:tongue:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Paul....Jess didn't come, she had a wedding to go to...however, Susie came :) You'll get your picture as soon as the other Jessica develops her film ;)

Chris.....of course I agree.....some things are just too *insane*

"IN"sane

Tabla Friday Night...

Originally posted by imnutss

;) Thanks... U have to become a customer urself (in this case me) before u offer anything to anyone...if I didnt think it was good enough I wouldnt offer it to anyone......so I actually did use this service as a partier this weekend...and I must say Syn3 is a masterpeice...dont believe me try it urself and let me know :afro:

eh i would, but i go down for the whole weekend, so i need my car or bike, and i take taxis from my house in point to seaside,

its 17.75 and worth every cent, i aint payin 1,000 a year x 3 years

plus other fines, and court costs and 6 mos loss of licence.

:party: its a good thing, ur definitly saving urself money by being safe and thats the point of syn3 also.... We do run buses from belmar (D'Jais) so if that is easier to take taxi to D'Jais party there and then take the bus to seaside and u dont have to comeback the same day u pick a seat on any returning trips u should try it...the advantage of the service which is BIG is that u wont have to pay any cover charge at the clubs and u wont wait on anylines. so even though ur only paying 17.75 to get to seaside u are paying cover charge and might be waiting on the lines.

But either way Its good to know that u are avoiding drinking and driving. :party:

:party: its a good thing, ur definitly saving urself money by being safe and thats the point of syn3 also.... We do run buses from belmar (D'Jais) so if that is easier to take taxi to D'Jais party there and then take the bus to seaside and u dont have to comeback the same day u pick a seat on any returning trips u should try it...the advantage of the service which is BIG is that u wont have to pay any cover charge at the clubs and u wont wait on anylines. so even though ur only paying 17.75 to get to seaside u are paying cover charge and might be waiting on the lines.

But either way Its good to know that u are avoiding drinking and driving. :party:

good point but u aint gettin what im sayin, i need my car or bike, i have a house (not a summer share crack house) in point, i drive down after work every friday in the summer, and i am not drunk 24/7 so i need something to get around in, im all over the place, but when it comes to the drinkin at tempts, then the taxi is called....but good thing you are doing, hope it works out, should have been thought of earlier....

I love kids who think Surf Club was "Sick" on Saturday...Yes it was a great time but nothing beats Surf Club during the day in the summer....Trust Me....

Alicia..."M???????? Mondays"

Who do you think would win a fight Alan Greenspan or Bill Gross?