Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn phatman:

...sweet...i awlays wanted a man to think about me during meditation...it's like a dream come true....;)...you get an A for bargain shopping - hope it's good stuff...we missed you at the party btw...perhaps next time...

Highlights:

-no one got lost

-most of the food and drink were consumed

-drunken pictionary

-marko yanking apples breakaways and doris snapping a pic

-great house-warming gifts

-could not ask for better friends than those that showed up

Downfalls:

-apartment was hot as fuck - but we all have better skin for it

-someone put hitler in for pictionary and ofcourse my jew friend took offense when she selected it

-melichacha spilled a drink both upstairs and downstairs - causing sticky floors for the night

-the speaker bracket in the living broke...again...lol...time to relocate that fucker

...pics were taken by clubkat...i'll see if anything worthy came out and post...

Originally posted by phatman

Highlights:

-no one got lost

-most of the food and drink were consumed

-drunken pictionary

-marko yanking apples breakaways and doris snapping a pic

-great house-warming gifts

-could not ask for better friends than those that showed up

Downfalls:

-apartment was hot as fuck - but we all have better skin for it

-someone put hitler in for pictionary and ofcourse my jew friend took offense when she selected it

-melichacha spilled a drink both upstairs and downstairs - causing sticky floors for the night

-the speaker bracket in the living broke...again...lol...time to relocate that fucker

...pics were taken by clubkat...i'll see if anything worthy came out and post...

cute review :tongue:

yes..i apologize for my lack of appearance..

pics?

...ok...so here are some from saturday night...

...marko stewart...

attachment.php?attachmentid=30190

...photogenic carrie...

attachment.php?attachmentid=30191

...edible tastyt...

attachment.php?attachmentid=30192

...mr tastyt...also known as richie...

attachment.php?attachmentid=30193

..the leggible apples who inexplicably wore breakaways....lol

attachment.php?attachmentid=30194

...me and my luv clubkat...

attachment.php?attachmentid=30187

...and finally me playing mr domestic...

attachment.php?attachmentid=30188

oooh housewarming?? where did you move? was there cheesecake at the party? why wasn't i invited?! :mad:

i give great gifts dammit!

....i moved to south orange...a few blocks from seton hall...walking distance to the center of town and the train station...and i'm really really sorry i forgot to invite you...i wasnt very good about getting the invites out to everyone...but i may have a follow up party...and ofcourse many more parties over the summer...

...unfortunately, marko said he was going to bring cheesecake but did not...i'm getting a raincheck...but they gave me cool ass gifts regardless...and marci, doris and al gave me a whinnie the pooh cheesecake holder/platter...without the cheesecake...grrrrrr....and they even had dinner at the cheesecake factory that night....double grrrrrrr....but the gifts were great and so were all the people that came...

....i moved to south orange...a few blocks from seton hall...walking distance to the center of town and the train station...and i'm really really sorry i forgot to invite you...i wasnt very good about getting the invites out to everyone...but i may have a follow up party...and ofcourse many more parties over the summer...

...unfortunately, marko said he was going to bring cheesecake but did not...i'm getting a raincheck...but they gave me cool ass gifts regardless...and marci, doris and al gave me a whinnie the pooh cheesecake holder/platter...without the cheesecake...grrrrrr....and they even had dinner at the cheesecake factory that night....double grrrrrrr....but the gifts were great and so were all the people that came...

let me know when you have your next party :tongue:

(if you want me to come) :worry:

oooh housewarming?? where did you move? was there cheesecake at the party? why wasn't i invited?! :mad:

i give great gifts dammit!

....LMAO!........rapid fire questioning followed by a bribe...... :type:

...and phattie boom battie.....your eyes look awesome in that pic with clubkat.....wear that color shirt ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....me josh and candice can come....lol.....but we get a lil...no wait...A LOT crazy :pint::bounce:

....i moved to south orange...a few blocks from seton hall...walking distance to the center of town and the train station.QUOTE]

Its a gorgeous area up there...I'm over there about two or three times a week usually.

The only complaint I have is trying to cross some of the streets off of the ave

why did my quote come out all messed up :mad:

...and phattie boom battie.....your eyes look awesome in that pic with clubkat.....wear that color shirt ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....me josh and candice can come....lol.....but we get a lil...no wait...A LOT crazy :pint::bounce:

...lol...thank you...i have like four shirts in similar blues...that one dere is the $6.99 special i found at the gap outlet in arizona...and no worries on the craziness - drinks are served in plastic cups and the mop is accessible all night for spills...and my neigbhor downstairs is practically deaf so noise is never a problem...lol...it's got all the right elements..