Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advanced bottle service for tiesto??

ok does anyone have the hookups for bottle service at avalon?? I am definitely going to see tiesto, nothing is holding me back this time, but i want to be able to have fun and not have to worry about getting my ass trampled like an english soccer game..

any info like...

price of a bottle?

how many bottles are mandatory in order to get a table?

how many people allowed at a table?

thanks in advance..

dan

give em a call: 212.807.7780

There'll probably be a ton of people (especially with the type of crowd that Tiesto attracts) that are thinking the same thing as you, so call way in advance and try and get a good number of people up there.

No doubt that her first question when you call will be, "how many people do you hve with you?"

do they charge cover @ the door, if you're gonna get table service or is that included in the price?

I was just thinking the same thing, and im guessing that the door price is not covered in that. But what kind of bottles is ghhhhost talking about? Grey goose vodka?

i just inquired. for a group of 15 people its a minimum of 5 bottles..thats about 1500$...im def. doin it

good looks... i think my friends are too cheap to be paying 1-200 on top of the cover charge... i wonder how much it is for 3-5 heads.. i guess ill find out tomorrow..

to the guy who asked if admission is included as well.. ill find out tomorrow and post all the info i get on here..