Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poll - Do You Like The New Board

SHOULD WE KEEP THIS NEW BOARD??  

18 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD WE KEEP THIS NEW BOARD??

• YES - GO DAVE YOU GENIUS
    • NO WAY - DAVE YOU STUPID DICK
    • SMOKESUM - AS LONG AS YOU STILL POST I COULD CARE LESS

Was the board down all day yesterday and this morning for everyone else also? At first when it wasn't working yesterday, I was like ok I can handle this but than this morning when it still wasn't up I was having a tough time breathing.

I didn't know what to do!!! I kept telling myself I was this close to getting into Mystify22's pants...there's no way they're are gonna fuck me over like this ;)

wats with the lil scale icon that says "reputation" above our join date?

i just checked it out and it said my reputation was even for this thread...i have no clue what it means...

did u mouse over the little green block next to ur post count??? it says off the scale (or something like that) on most ppls...but on dg's is says something different...

:laugh::laugh:

did you guys notice the "report bad post" in the top right corner next to the reputation thing. I clicked on it because I wanted to report a lame post Smokesum made but it's actually to report things like harrassment and shit. Damn, I thought we were gonna have some fun with that one.