Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Board Sucks Dick...anyone Like It??

yeah the only good thing is it loads alot faster than that old board. it was slow as hell

YO SORRY I DIDNT MAKE IT DOWN TO DJAIS ON SUNDAY....I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SLIPPING SOME G IN YOUR DRINK AND WATCHING YOU GO DOWN. I THINK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN!!! WELL, WE HAVE ALL SUMMER.

I think it's a good change. Everytime a change is made, everyone doesn't like because they are not used to it. But change is a good thing.

:bounce:

ARE YOU GONNA SWALLOW DAVE'S LOAD AFTER THAT RESPONSE??

FUCKING MODERATORS...PFFFFFFFF

YO SORRY I DIDNT MAKE IT DOWN TO DJAIS ON SUNDAY....I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SLIPPING SOME G IN YOUR DRINK AND WATCHING YOU GO DOWN. I THINK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN!!! WELL, WE HAVE ALL SUMMER.

i went to surf, not djais so we probably wouldnt have seen eachother anyway...i had a good time tho. i kept putting my drink down and not keeping an eye on it, hoping youd notice if you were there....oh well, maybe next time. :pint:

Zip it! Why do people get so bent out of shape over a small change????? Did you really like the old thing so much better?? if so, you got issues my friend :laugh: :laugh:

:)

YOU JUST REALIZE NOW THAT I HAVE ISSUES...WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN....THE OLD BOARD WAS EASIER...ALTHOUGH SOME OF THESE NEW FUNCTIONS ARE COOL, COLOR SCHEME SUCKS

i went to surf, not djais so we probably wouldnt have seen eachother anyway...i had a good time tho. i kept putting my drink down and not keeping an eye on it, hoping youd notice if you were there....oh well, maybe next time. :pint:

iLL FIND YOU SUMMER HASNT EVEN STARTED YET.

WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE BITCH WHEN SOME ONE SLIPS SOMETHING IN THEIR DRINK??

I BUY DRINKS AND LEAVE THEM ON EVERY BAR THEN GO BACK 20 MINUTES LATER AND IT NEVER HAPPENS TO ME....I GUESS SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE ALL THE LUCK!!!!

iLL FIND YOU SUMMER HASNT EVEN STARTED YET.

WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE BITCH WHEN SOME ONE SLIPS SOMETHING IN THEIR DRINK??

I BUY DRINKS AND LEAVE THEM ON EVERY BAR THEN GO BACK 20 MINUTES LATER AND IT NEVER HAPPENS TO ME....I GUESS SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE ALL THE LUCK!!!!

personally, i think if you put your drink down, youre not drinking fast enough. why take a break? so for me, not putting my drink down is more of an ethical decision than it is a precaution.

I dont like the new look either. And its not biting off anyone's elses. Its just its the new sftware out there right now.

RRRRRRRRRRRIGHT...YOU CAN CONTROL COLORS ON THIS SHIT....THE BLUE LOOKS KINDA FAMILIAR....,HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Its cool, the colors are gay though, but it has more options. We all just have to get used to it. No one is gong anywhere.

Victor Soto

LOOK AT YOU TALKING ABOUT GAY COLORS...BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

LOLOL, CP is slow as hell now. Whats gives???

Kosta you working at MERGE this summer?

Victor Soto

of course!!! at the door all summer long...which is good and bad...like the fact that I dont get to experience JP!!!! Although I will be taking off for my birthday weekend...you better show your face!!!!

It really is awful functionally.

What is with all this BLUE headers that are so thick. I just need to see the poster's name - not this hugeeeee blue rectangle. Get rid of all this wasted space!!!

The best thing is it says the name of the last thread on the main page - like "this board looks like crap" lol.