Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP & DT @ BLACK...

Lets Get This Rumor In The Air...we All Know Dt Is A Free Agent Right Now..and A Lot Of Big Promoters Read This Site...lets Get That Party On The Roll....its Only A Matter Of Time...i Know Dt Will Be In Black Soon...what Do U Think?? :)

yea yea...didnt want to get any rumors out there or anythin...but since all the great NYC nightclubs are going down and none seem to be stepping it up w/the exception of disco why not throw a big party @ Black JP & DT just to get a lil buzz going into the summer...I know about arc in the past silver but wouldnt you like to see that happen? would you go?

danny with jp will be like danny at cpis. He wont be be himself. And also what has disco done? there are plenty of great parties everynight full of music lovers. Like i said b4 gotta seach them out or get invited or knowsomeone. And the seeds havent been planted yet for something to grow but it will soon.

danny with jp will be like danny at cpis. He wont be be himself. And also what has disco done? there are plenty of great parties everynight full of music lovers. Like i said b4 gotta seach them out or get invited or knowsomeone. And the seeds havent been planted yet for something to grow but it will soon.

Seeds have been planted..Guess just gotta be patient haha...Just lookin for a party to kick off the summer...Before we all head down to the shore...

the only reason i would have to say no is because if danny did a marathon

set, then it would clash with jp's on sat night, but that could be worked out.

the only way dt is going anywhere is if something new opens up, everywhere else in ny is beat (face it) but i could see him peters......

well noone knows for sure, guess we will have to wait n see...

I once gave JP 12,500 for a reunion gig in NYC, and the fucking guy ripped me off.. I called his dad, he told me it was lost money.. So now i'm here at my lawyers office, and i'm sueing JP, The city of Ny and The whole united states.. :gang:

Bro, that is sooooooooooo fucked up....but it is your fault I told you not to deal with him unless you were planning on having a Classics night!!!

You should have just had a Classics party at XL lounge

your loss

Excatly, Imagine what that nite would be like :rolleyes:

PLEASE don't start this rumor. :aaah:

its not a rumor...this post was to get peoples opinions out there and see what you think...This is a forum used to discuss clubs and music we want to hear...If we spark up enough interest than anything is possible...

its not a rumor...this post was to get peoples opinions out there and see what you think...This is a forum used to discuss clubs and music we want to hear...If we spark up enough interest than anything is possible...

I DON'T want to talk about it cause I DON'T want it to happen. The crowd at DT is allready :rolleyes: I can just imagine Danny spinning with JP and at BLACK.

It will NEVER HAPPEN (my opinion)