Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lust 4 house - this sat @ nerve

nervelounge

hey everyone...

hope you are all looking forward to this saturdays installment of lust. I'd like to send my regards to JOESKI who was supposed to be the guest for the evening. This past weekend joeski was admitted into the hospital with some personal problems that i will leave to him to discuss if he choses too.. anyways, he will be fine but unable to travel or perform for the next few weeks... our prayers and wishes are with him...

as for this saturday - lust 4 house presents its residents... for the best house music on the beach come to nerve this sat feat:

vaughan lazar

sheldon prince &

Jaun Mejia

should be awsome - send your lists to vaughan@lust4house.com:D

Joeski... my thoughts and prayers are with you! I hope everything will be ok.

cheers phil - I am sure things will turn out well for him.. now lest show the support for our residents this saturday - lust 4 house feat: Sheldon Prince, Jaun Mejia, and Vaughan Lazar.......... admission email vaughan@lust4house.com or sami@nervelounge.com

also - this friday - CHARLES FEELGOOD...............

I found some gasoline for this here fire....

HI EDGAR V. GLAD YOUR BACK SAFE AND SOUND, JUST WANTED TO KNOW, I WAS READING THAT YOUR SPINNING AT NERVE, WANTED TO KNOW IF THAT WAS TRUE KEEP ME UP DATED SO I WILL MAKE IT TO NERVE THEN.

LOVE YOUR STYLE !!;)