Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New message board look .. what do u think?

Nah, I was havin' same prob. It wouldn't let you login...kept giving you the login screen even after you typed yer userid and pass.

How 'bout adding custom avatar?...I haven't figured that one yet on this new sys....any knowledgeable peeps out there??? :type:

custom avatar .. hmm .. good one .. i will look into it

peace

the MASK

Whoever just added to my "reputation" by calling me a freak, show who you are! What is your problem anyway? If you feel the need to be rude, take credit for it.

michy .. who called you freak? .. whoever he/she is .. dont worry about it .. some people on this board just plainly hate everyone else for no reason .. and some dont have life at all ..

i wont worry about it . just go on and ignore them

peace

the MASK

its quick and thats great cause that was my biggest problem.

its new...I like blue tone of colors...change is good...just takes time getting used to it...especially with the new added features

plus I agree...the smilies should have been left in their original state....the basis ones FIRST....

Na, the site still doesn't work well for me for some reason. Sometimes I can't even view pages, and sometimes can't post.

i wonder if u have your security set to max in the Internet Explorer? coz if it is then it will block cookies which might be essential to viewing the site

check it out

peace

the MASK

What does this quick reply mean? Is this new? Did anyone answer what the reputation points are?? Are we supposed to rate each other?? Ha

ok .. from some experimentation .. it sounds that "quick reply" applies when you dont have to quote someone .. the u just reply ..

this gotta be the use of it .. coz everything else is the same ..

wht do you think?

peace

the MASK

hey dragon, thanks for the answers! dont know who said it to me, when you go to 'user cp' you can see your reputation points, and there was an anonymous comment. oh well, i think ill live. where you going this weekend?

hey dragon, thanks for the answers! dont know who said it to me, when you go to 'user cp' you can see your reputation points, and there was an anonymous comment. oh well, i think ill live. where you going this weekend?

so someone put some comments about you .. and they dont even let you know who .. hmm .. that sucks ... oh well .. just ignore it then and move on ..

this weekend .. well .. i just came back from avalon .. and it was ok .. but like usual .. i danced my ass off .. especially when the resident dj .. the japanese guy took over .. i really did not like those west guys .. they are sooo slow for me ..

tomorrow .. my friends want me to go to spirit and i guess i will go with them .. to listen to david morales .. he is more house style .. something i can get into if it deep house .. well see

what about yourself .. where are you going this weekend ??? (sounds like that ad .. whats in your wallet .. hehehe)

peace

the MASK

quick reply is easier means you dont have to wait for another page to load. About time this webstie got a new lok to it it was falling behind the otehrs. I like it but then im use to it by now from experiencce.

what is really interesting to me .. is the fact that humans are by nature opposed to change .. any kina change .. most people get used to something and whether or not it is good, it does not matter, coz they are used to it ..

and lots of comments here prove that ..

i personally like the new look .. except for the blue frames which is too formal for such a board . but i like the many smilies they added.. especially the annimated ones

peace

the MASK