Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New message board look .. what do u think?

they are sooo slow for me. something i can get into if it deep house .. well see

peace

the MASK

for as long as i known you im still confused by you dude. Deephouse is slow like 126 to 128 maybe even 130bpm. Your usually a fan of 130bpm and up. Morales plays about 128 to maybe even 130 to 132bpm on occasions. But Theres only one way to find out if you like him or not and thats to get busy. See ya on the floor im at work right now just got inf rom hearing junior at discotheque and wilson santos at sullivan room. See ya in a few hrs.

for as long as i known you im still confused by you dude. Deephouse is slow like 126 to 128 maybe even 130bpm. Your usually a fan of 130bpm and up. Morales plays about 128 to maybe even 130 to 132bpm on occasions. But Theres only one way to find out if you like him or not and thats to get busy. See ya on the floor im at work right now just got inf rom hearing junior at discotheque and wilson santos at sullivan room. See ya in a few hrs.

yo silver .. i am sorry dude .. i dont think i am going to spirit tonight .. i am not feeling it .. and i am in pain since last night .. i danced too much last night .. grrrrrr

also digital is not making it .. his eyes are red .. probably allergy .. dont know

i am going to sleep now .. if i feel better in the next 1.5 hrs then i will go to spirit .. otherwise .. we will have to do this another time

sorry again . hope you have great time

peace

the MASK

Guest gabo

so how come some names are highlighted and some arent... and its not the mods that are highlighted