Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Tell Me!!

• 2 weeks later...

for me there were 2 parties of the yr so far. The first was DANNY KRIVITS bday at deep on a sunday a week b4 arc closing i believe if orget already, and then the last party at arc sun/mon.Do a search on this board theres a thread somewhere.

It was one of the greatest parties in my short clubbing experience. Danny was a one man army fighting the good fight. Ariel and Danny put on the greatest light show Vinyl ever saw. The track selection was like the house music bible. He threw every thing at use from tung twisters in spanish to deep tribal beats. We heard it all disco, merengue, house, trance, techno any thing that could be called dance he played it. After that night all that can be said is DT is the master. No other DJ in the world can bring it like that man can.

It was one of the greatest parties in my short clubbing experience. Danny was a one man army fighting the good fight. Ariel and Danny put on the greatest light show Vinyl ever saw. The track selection was like the house music bible. He threw every thing at use from tung twisters in spanish to deep tribal beats. We heard it all disco, merengue, house, trance, techno any thing that could be called dance he played it. After that night all that can be said is DT is the master. No other DJ in the world can bring it like that man can.

could not agree more :)