Clubplanet Nightlife Community

brazillian waxes

nutcase34

totally not worth the pain and $, since you have to wait until hair is long enough to wax again. I tried it for the entire summer last year and it was pointless - only a week & a half out of the month I was truly bikini ready.

Any one know of any method of permanent hair removal other than electrolisis?

There's laser hair removal, it's more painful than waxing and more expensive. You have to go back like 6 times before hair is completely gone. Some spas in the city perform this (like Completely Bare), and all plastic surgeons do it.

There's laser hair removal, it's more painful than waxing and more expensive. You have to go back like 6 times before hair is completely gone. Some spas in the city perform this (like Completely Bare), and all plastic surgeons do it.

There are no miracle cremes or any thing of that nature. I hate body hair.

I HAVE BEEN WAXING FOR 1 YEAR AND I LOVE IT...

YES IT HURTS (LESS THAN THE FIRST FEW TIMES)

I HAVE VERY SOFT AND FINE PUBIC HAIR AND THE HAIR IS LESS THAN WHEN I FIRST STARTED WAXING (THE MORE YOU DO IT THE LESS HAIR COMES OUT)...

IT IS AWESOME AND MY MAN LOVESSSSS IT!!!

:aright:

I HAVE BEEN WAXING FOR 1 YEAR AND I LOVE IT...

YES IT HURTS (LESS THAN THE FIRST FEW TIMES)

I HAVE VERY SOFT AND FINE PUBIC HAIR AND THE HAIR IS LESS THAN WHEN I FIRST STARTED WAXING (THE MORE YOU DO IT THE LESS HAIR COMES OUT)...

IT IS AWESOME AND MY MAN LOVESSSSS IT!!!

:aright:

How often do you get it done? Don't you find the summer hard with waxing since there will be some times when you can't get it waxed, but also cant wear a swimsuit

There are no miracle cremes or any thing of that nature. I hate body hair.

There are creams but they aren't miracle ones. You can use Nair, which is only slightly better than shaving because the hair stays gone for about 2 days.

How often do you get it done? Don't you find the summer hard with waxing since there will be some times when you can't get it waxed, but also cant wear a swimsuit

I DO IT EVERY THREE WEEKS DURING SUMMER AND I EXTEND IT A BIT MORE WHEN I AM NOT REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THE HAIR BEING VISIBLE.

ABOUT THE BATHING SUIT ISSUE, YES, YOU ARE RIGHT...THERE ARE TIMES I CAN'T WEAR A REGULAR BIKINI BECAUSE I HAVE NOT DONE MY WAX AND THE HAIR IS VISIBLE. BUT I GUESS I HAVE TO DEAL W/ IT...SO I JUST WEAR BOY SHORTS AND THAT'S IT...

THE PRICE OF THE WZX IS $30 DOLLARS...I AM NOT VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE SO IT'S OK.

Guest gabo

am I the only one getting horny from these women talking about their pubes getting ripped off?

YES...WHY YOU WANNA SEE??? SORRY, I RATHER KEEP THOSE PICS. PRIVATE

I just wanna see the hair, if it is any finer than usual. No face or boobs needed. However I wouldn't complain if I did get a nice nude pic of you.

Guest gabo
:licker::lol3:

so right after you get a waxing can u have sex or is it too sensitive?

I would imagine a nice warm tongue with maybe a few icecubes would do the trick

on this show i was watching last night there was a section on this lady who bikini waxes hollywood celebrities including gwenyth paltrow and winona ryder- she considers herself a "stylist", she creates custom designs for her clients, including things like grooming the pubes into the shape of a strawberry and dying the hair red and green. :)