Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sure looked good

fuck this long season bullshit, you knew the yankees would come out of the slump because it WAS a slump.

On the red sox the people that are sucking,bellhorne (i do not care how many walks he has) kapler, reese, crespo, mccarty, these poeple are not slumping this is how good they are. It would be fucking amazing if we could get runners in when they are in scoring positoin.

Oh and I am glad to see the yankees are back to the yankees we have grown to hate. Is that rincoln guy on the yankee payroll or what.

He's not on the payroll, he just sucks.

Funny how you are the first to celebrate and the first to complain when things are not going your way.

Its okay though, you are a Boston fan so you should be used to dissapointments.

Yours truly,

26 time World Champs

I am the worst? Nah i am just pissed, shit happens. It is just very aggrevating to watch my team lose while leaving all those people on base. Also last night giving up 5 unearned runs is not going to help anyone out. I understand things will be better when nomahhr and nixon come back, I have been preaching this all along. But nixon just hurt his quad and nomahhr has not even started to play any games simulated or not. Might not see either of them until june.

If I have to see crespo up at bat with a man on second and third with one out and not get the ball out of the infield i will explode :splat:

Yours truly,

5 time world champs

Rincoln does suck.

I am complaining and i understand we are still a good team, I mean its not like i would boo the captain of the team or anything :).

but crespo is making 300,000 a year.

You are leaving out the part where fans gave the captain a standing O each time he came up at bat during his hitless streak. If it takes a few boos to get out of a slump and get on a 7 game winning streak then so be it. What ever it takes, brotha.

And Crespo is definately playing like he is getting payed 300,000.

Thats what happens when you go 0-32.

When it comes to booing their own team, Philly fans take the care. They are brutal down there.

Philly fans are horrible in general

When McNabb was in that slump, he went down with a injury (turned out to be minor) and the fans cheered.

classless