Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: X

kaydup

Yo you going to vegas for memorial day

Hell yeah...got about 20 of us heading down between 3 different hotels. I'm staying at the Hardrock. Gonna be there from the 26th - 1st. I can't fucking wait. You making a guest appearance?

I hope there's some ketamina floating around...it's been a while.

Hell yeah...got about 20 of us heading down between 3 different hotels. I'm staying at the Hardrock. Gonna be there from the 26th - 1st. I can't fucking wait. You making a guest appearance?

I hope there's some ketamina floating around...it's been a while.

club in HR will be re-done and opened that weekend

club in HR will be re-done and opened that weekend

I remember when I first went to Vegas two years ago I wasn't really feeling that place. Had to juice the bouncers alot cause the line was ridiculous than when we got in it was kind of small. I sought of remember standing on bleachers or something.

Anyway, got any connects in Vegas. You know, maybe someone like Eddie from Atlantic City?

I remember when I first went to Vegas two years ago I wasn't really feeling that place. Had to juice the bouncers alot cause the line was ridiculous than when we got in it was kind of small. I sought of remember standing on bleachers or something.

Anyway, got any connects in Vegas. You know, maybe someone like Eddie from Atlantic City?

well they put a ton of dough into certain parts of the club, should be totally diff.

and to answer your question, yes I do....