Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coco aka the Mask Vs Silverbull..

Who do you think owns the dancefloor..

I have seen them both dance, it looks like they both have two left feet... I could bust out Coco w/ my popNlock , Liquid & Squaredancin dosey doe move...

Who do you think reigns supreme on the dancefloors of NYC..?

Disk-ofreak, people like that should settle it on the dance floor!

u mean "battle", what ever happened to going out and getting nuts, why does it have to be some kind of contest with a winner and a loser, my boyfriends friends do that stupid shit, it takes all the fun out of dancing, thats me, maybe cause im a girl, i dunno...

i have no idea what this topic is about. MASK is a awesome dancer one of my faves and i wouldnt want to battle him. Hes to nice and well i feed off of him when we have dance together b4. As for the whole pop and locking breaking thing cool thats great for the eyes but after a fw power moves then what. And if your a pop or locker that means you pracice which is good, but i never practice or do anything to improve my dancing. I just go out and whatever comes out comes out. Theres millions of people who can wipe the floor with me as well hell you might be on of them.

Who do you think owns the dancefloor..

I have seen them both dance, it looks like they both have two left feet... I could bust out Coco w/ my popNlock , Liquid & Squaredancin dosey doe move...

Who do you think reigns supreme on the dancefloors of NYC..?

i wont go down your level dude .. people know who can dance and who just talk stupid .. and u, my friend, have proved yourself to this board as to your low level of decency ..

good luck with your pop and lock . and your fluild liquid moves ..

the MASK :cool:

"Coco AKA the Mask" = "Coco also known as the Mask"

What are you talking about?? Are YOU the Mask??

hey kutekimee .. of course he is not the mask . and cant be .. he is trying to mock us .. me and silver .. he doesnt have much to do i guess .. :funny:

peace

the MASK

i have no idea what this topic is about. MASK is a awesome dancer one of my faves and i wouldnt want to battle him. Hes to nice and well i feed off of him when we have dance together b4. As for the whole pop and locking breaking thing cool thats great for the eyes but after a fw power moves then what. And if your a pop or locker that means you pracice which is good, but i never practice or do anything to improve my dancing. I just go out and whatever comes out comes out. Theres millions of people who can wipe the floor with me as well hell you might be on of them.

silver is one of my good friends and he got a lot of energy .. i cant keep up with him . and no one can .. he is excellent himself .. he is just being modest ..

yo go boy ..

peace

the MASK

u mean "battle", what ever happened to going out and getting nuts, why does it have to be some kind of contest with a winner and a loser, my boyfriends friends do that stupid shit, it takes all the fun out of dancing, thats me, maybe cause im a girl, i dunno...

disk-ofreak . i agree with you .. this stupid thing about battling is silly and takes the fun away from the club scene

i like .. friendly dancing .. u dance ..i dance ..if u r good .. more power to u .. and if u r not . so what . it is about having fun ..

from time to time we come across some people like this .. my dear .. who wants to prove to themselves first .. how important they are ..

the world is moving on ... and they are still trying to improve things ..

oh well .. may be after they prove it .. they will move on ..

peace

the MASK