Clubplanet Nightlife Community

let it go already!!!!!

bullseye

so, about a year ago, i wasnt dating but knew my current gf. i went to a bachelor party at the time, did the usual bachelor party stuff, and had a great time. every now and then, she asks me about the party and what we did, and of course i am :...: . y wont she let this horse die?, she says, i jus wanna know. i feel, since we weren't dating at the time, its my business.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude what did you do at the batchelor party?!?!?!? the fact that you're so reluctant to talk makes it suspicious. you did something very naughty imo. :devil: spill it!!!!!

ya i agree

let me tell you...the more you DON'T tell a woman what happened at a place like a bachelor party, makes her think that something very naughty happened and the longer you dont tell her, the more she's going to be obsessed with knowing.

It was before you started dating her, therefore, she can't get mad nor hold it against you bc it has nothing to do with her. Just tell her, I'm sure she'll understand and know that it has no effect on your relationship whatsoever (just make sure you tell her that)

Just tell her. It's better to get it out of the way. The more you avoid it, the more she will want to know. You shouldn't hide anything from her. If you weren't dating, then why does it bother you to let her know?

Ok. I'd rather my boyfriend tell me the truth about everything he's done than lying about it. There's nothing worse than lying to the person you love. Wether it was "bad" or not, she will "forgive" you and move on with the next question :tongue:

Ok. I'd rather my boyfriend tell me the truth about everything he's done than lying about it. There's nothing worse than lying to the person you love. Wether it was "bad" or not, she will "forgive" you and move on with the next question :tongue:

He's not really lying, he's just not telling.......How is it relevent for her to know? Honestly there's nothing for her to 'forgive' IF they weren't together.......

its a bachelor party, NOTHING HAPPENED............. :D

i see where ur comin from bullseye... and im sure there are things that u dont feel necessary to tell everyone... but if its something u dont think ull do while ur with this girl then whats the harm in telling her? my bf (we werent dating at the time of his 21st bday) but my 2 older brothers and a bunch of guys went out to AC for his 21st bday... he did some stupid shit... and would neverrrrr everrrr tell me... and this kid used to tell me everything... so he told me that after i kissed him for the 1st time he'd tell me.. lol we ended up hooking up and have been together ever since... and like he told me he would, he told me everything that happened... and i was thinking a hell of a lot worse.

Good answer, because no matter what she will always throw it in your face.........

um no

If it was before they were dating, then she has no choice but to keep her mouth shut bc it has nothing to do with her or the relationship.

It's not a big deal, just tell her and get it over with

um no

If it was before they were dating, then she has no choice but to keep her mouth shut bc it has nothing to do with her or the relationship.

It's not a big deal, just tell her and get it over with

I am just talking from experience. Nothing positive ever came out from telling my girl about EVERYTHING that happened. As it is, women have a problem with men being at bachelor parties.........

i see where ur comin from bullseye... and im sure there are things that u dont feel necessary to tell everyone... but if its something u dont think ull do while ur with this girl then whats the harm in telling her? my bf (we werent dating at the time of his 21st bday) but my 2 older brothers and a bunch of guys went out to AC for his 21st bday... he did some stupid shit... and would neverrrrr everrrr tell me... and this kid used to tell me everything... so he told me that after i kissed him for the 1st time he'd tell me.. lol we ended up hooking up and have been together ever since... and like he told me he would, he told me everything that happened... and i was thinking a hell of a lot worse.

i think the fact that she thinks the same thing that u did, that it was goin to be much worse than she thought, makes it easier for me not to tell her. women have this pre-concieved notion of the bachelor party, she already told me she doesnt want me to have one. so if i tell her nuttin happened, she still doesnt want me to have the party anyway. does that make sense?

right but like someone said before.. the more u dont tell her the more its reinforcing that something did really happen... and if it didnt... she may either react as "wtf whyd u make it out to be such a big deal" or "wow really that wasnt so bad"....... in which case u can just tell her that SHES the one who made it more than it was...etc etc... but u know what? do u plan on marrying this girl? and if so, it wont be for a while so why the fuck r u worried about her not wanting u to have a bachelor party?!?! lol:doh:

ok ok ok

i give up.......

not so fast.... it really isn't any of her business if you weren't together, but if you are gonna tell her don't tell her yet. the longer you put it off the worse she will think it is. then when you do tell her it will seem like nothing, even if it was something. have a little fun with it....

fine, i'll lie :)

this is what you should have done from the very beginning my friend...now it's too late to "just lie" cause if you tell her anything she's gonna expect it to be pretty wild and if it's not, she's gonna be like "well why the hell didn't you just tell me that in the first place", so she'll know you're lying.

should have just lied in the first place...I mean come on, how many people actually tell there significant other what happens at those things and this goes for guys and girls.

think about it, if you do tell your girl that there were hookers or whatever there and even if you weren't involved, she's gonna look down at your friends who were which will still lead to problems with you when you are out with them and shit...once again, it's a no win situation with these psycho bitches...SO ALWAYS LIE!

so, about a year ago, i wasnt dating but knew my current gf. i went to a bachelor party at the time, did the usual bachelor party stuff, and had a great time. every now and then, she asks me about the party and what we did, and of course i am :...: . y wont she let this horse die?, she says, i jus wanna know. i feel, since we weren't dating at the time, its my business.

Tell her to mind her fucking business... If you didnt cheat then tell her to STFU.

this is what you should have done from the very beginning my friend...now it's too late to "just lie" cause if you tell her anything she's gonna expect it to be pretty wild and if it's not, she's gonna be like "well why the hell didn't you just tell me that in the first place", so she'll know you're lying.

should have just lied in the first place...I mean come on, how many people actually tell there significant other what happens at those things and this goes for guys and girls.

think about it, if you do tell your girl that there were hookers or whatever there and even if you weren't involved, she's gonna look down at your friends who were which will still lead to problems with you when you are out with them and shit...once again, it's a no win situation with these psycho bitches...SO ALWAYS LIE!

:laugh: u make so much sense sometimes